Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ras

ras Banned

uuuh..its not A's lol...its the fill design...ima change it up abit to not make it look like A's...thanks anyway

and bounce and nemz..to be honest...if you dont like my stuff the i dont give a shit...its your opinion and i understand that...you dont like my stuff and thats that...some people like it and sum people dont .. and if you dont it aint gna stop me from doin it... <_< ;)

2. alive

alive Banned

i dont either. that help any? all the decent ppl in the thread are telling you to stop and go simpler.

3. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

Yeah winter break sounds good... I don't have much work but I'm sure many other people do... And we need 2 photoshop guys that can put them on a background (1 from each team)... Here's the list off the top of my head

Bawk (Tricks)
    Bape
    Knews (Bouncingsoul)
    Aktr? (Uhhh)
    Caer (Alive)
    Sec (Fosale)

That makes 3 on 3, just choose teams

:edit: Oh yeah, about that hotpocket conflict, I don't really know... But I do know that those ribbons aren't mine but I love doing them so I just do

4. alive

alive Banned

sounds great. i cant do photoshop im afraid. some1 else will have to do that. n i have no idea how to pick fair teams. . .

pics coming soon. . .

5. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

we could leave it like that^ or add nemz, bastardo ( unless you only do throwups) and slim pickens i.e sky 5 and do 3 teams of 3 like a BATTLE ROYAL!

i dunno, someone shoot out some ideas

fosale i love that bottom A

6. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

well, if were just doing the list that bouncing soul said, then i want knews and bawk :p

if we include sky and nemz and bastardo, then shit...
    i dont know. i was justtrying to figure that out without putting sky and bastardo and bape or bawk or you guys ont he same teams. whatever. well figure it out.

7. bouncingsoul

Maybe just a BSC 1v1v1v1... battle? Nah, for that we could just enter the weekly battle... Uhmm, I think the team idea is great

8. near

near Senior Member

i can photoshop sheeeet pretty nice well i hope so at least im at college for it -_-

9. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

bored in math. proportions are fucked.
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_124447631_402983931_0.jpg

10. bouncingsoul

Your shadow is kinda wierd... I guess because of the way you color at the ends of the letters like that I love your letters though

11. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

id be down for that battle thing....fosale...your shadows are fucked up but i like the letters ;)

12. alive

alive Banned

i love love that style. but it says kanr? just put the letters closer to eachother. itl look dope. and just fade out the shadow the same way you fade out the fill. i think thatl help.

13. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

word. and yeah i needa put the letters closer together.
    i suck at shadow so im not suprised they were fucked but thanks.
    ima prolly skech more tonight bc. i have nothing to do.

14. myl

myl Elite Member

whats this about a battle? im down for it if its cool

15. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

Thats chomplicious of Mewtr's aka Still Tippin's style.

tsk tsk [/b][/quote]
    kk jus 2 let u kno it took me ten mins n i honestly dont recall seeing anything by mewtr aka still tippin i probably have just cant remember but anyway jus instead of saying im biting some one can i jus have some crits plz

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i know i probably have nothing to do with the battle thing atm but how bout a battle royall where we have 30 entrys n like split it into 15 so we have the winner stays on kinda thing

17. bouncingsoul

Nero's idea actually sounds pretty fun but that would take a looooooong time and we'd have to do like 5 rounds until we finally get the winner

18. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

thanks for once someone isnt actually moanin or cussin me can i have some crits on my letters please?

19. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

as for the battle/exchanges, i'm down for whatever.

fosale squish those letters together to have a nice word and it'll look hot baby, really feelin those letters, put some color on em make em funky!

new ish:
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_slapz_yells3.jpg
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_slapz_yells4.jpg
    old ish:
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_yells1.jpg

20. bouncingsoul

Bape, I gotta confess something. I love you

The fill in the second one is ugly (haha just realized the handie in that flick) but your letters are solid as always