Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

2. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i dunno what exatly it is but it looks like a half human half mickey mouse but i like it.. good work

3. bouncingsoul

Yeah, just a guy wearing one of those Mickey ears caps

4. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

i like your characters bouncy you should do a canvas with a bunch of karaks like that in like the bottom right corner and a piece up in the top left on a nice background

doooo it.tttt

5. bouncingsoul

6. bouncingsoul

7. myl

myl Elite Member

you can get a nice size canvas maybe around 24"x16" for around $10US...id try joanns or michaels or some art store

edit: oh yeah, im diggin that charac you posted right above my post ^. i like your line quality in your sketches

8. Unded

Unded Senior Member

ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p289_UndedWon_HPIM1426.jpg
    I know, I know, toy.
    But, this is my first attempt at advancing from blockbusters so... chyea.... Any suggestions?
    Sorry for the shit camera quality, and the K is actually darker, so it doesn't look so alone >_>

9. fsmith

fsmith Member

You should work on the E and the P, just the placement of the dots really, I thought it said scft until I saw your tag. I really like it though, you just need to make the letters more distinguishably E and P.

10. myl

myl Elite Member

P? where the hell did you get a P from

it says SEFT...pretty easy to read i think...

11. alive

alive Banned

bounce- theyre dope

myl- fsmith certainly hasnt seen enough graff or something. that reads clear as anything to me. the lteteers are all there vry plain, but i like it./

unded. . . - hmmmmmm well. put ur letters closer together. pull the legs of the K closer in to the body of the K. uhhhh. yeah. for now thats all. lose that inward cut in the O.

peace.

12. searoner

searoner Member

13. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

bounce canvases are cheap and tons of fun to do but oh wait...you cant just sketch with pencil on them so you might be outta luck;) haha

unded, in the K W O, the W is the best, its simple, still not nice, but its simple, just write KWO like that, for now, and like someone else said bring the letters closer together, and dont have all those crazy breaks and bends in the letter, especially the O

Sear i like the first one the most and not just because its coloured nicely, theres something about your style that i just dont know how to help, it feels like your stuck here, with pretty nice letters, especially the S and A in that first one, dont be afraid to try some extensions and play with how your piece flows as a whole

Peace, have a good day urrrbody

14. bouncingsoul

Haha, damn...

15. ras

ras Banned

Sear...no offense or owt...but most of your stuff is the same...

16. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

am i the only one that realizes that every sketch sear posts is a little different then the last?
    different add-ons here and there?

or does he just suck because he doesnt post completely new styles everytime?

sear-the top ones really nice, the bottom ones more streched out.

17. nemzone

nemzone Elite Member

na thats bullshit, its same with my skethes, ppl always say its always the same and to try different shiz, but its a slow evolution of my style. sear was doin more complex shit b4 this, but hes just went back to simples lately to try and improve his structure, and he douse change each 1 up slightly ;)

18. Unded

Unded Senior Member

It's not an O, it's a B :D

KWB, Krazy White Boy =]

Really? I thought the W was my worst, since it seems to be the hardest letter to draw.
    Can't seem to find a way to write it any good in my handy either =[
    Hmm, alright. Again though, I was just trying to add a little bit of style to it, first thing I've done other than blockbusters :D

Thanks for the positive input guys =]

19. emokid

emokid Senior Member

20. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

SEAR - feelin this. letters look good up to the r, still looks a little b-ish to me, seperate the legs a tad bit, then itll look hot. and yeah maybe play around with some extensions like bawk said but dont go crazy.

PEAR - really clean coloring and whatnot, obviously have artistic background. work on the e and a i think they look a little weird being lowercase or maybe make the r and p lowercase to even it out or something, thats just my opinion. your 3d is off too, but its shaded nice.