Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

... no its not
    dont bother with backgrounds until you actually have letters down nicely instead of something resembling 6th grade girl bubble letters and a krylon label.
    dont make a crew yet. you dont even have sketching down
    and when you do start actualluy painting and you DONT suck, dont call your crew "the bomb squad" cuz thats the corniest crew name ever.
    make STRAIGHT simple letters out of bars with dropshadows.

sorry im in a bad mood ha.

fube i like it, drop the bubbles. peace.

2. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

lol du just take wat i write and change the last letter to a t?

asem = aset
    cases = caset

crazy coincidences.
    as for the letters, theyr alright but go from thik to thin real quick and dont flow properly.

skil - props on filling a whole page even if it aint that nice. stay up

3. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

na i rate dey it flows and its sick

4. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

shit boy i aint gettn into an arguement wid you, but anyone wid king in their signiture prolly aint worth listening to anyway, and no i aint battling you.

5. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

one last bump, prolly have sum new shit up later, crits?

Skil too much shit is going on and wtf is with the krylon can lol, but yeah way too busy.

Caset-don't really like the A or the E, but it's pretty good.

6. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

In the first pic your U looks like a W, the S is alot wider then the other letters. I really like the letters thoughm the S + E are bangin. Dont really like the throw, its nice but its just not my taste

7. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

8. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

does it say zo? the Z is ok but i think the hole should be inside the actual letter, and im not feeling the line-dot-line final, i think itd look better just a solid line

9. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Yeah it says ZO, whole name is ZO2, I put the 2 as a numeral in the bubble
    And yeah, I was just fucking with the forcefeild..
    I used Prismas on this one.
    Im not really a big fan of Prismas, I actully love my Sharpies.
    The only thing I like about the prismas is the dark to light fading with one color ( Look at my fill, blue to whiteish ) But the prismas seem so muich sloppier, Sharpies are eaiser to controll..

Sorry for rambling <_<

10. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

i agree tho sharpies are amazin
    i just outline my sketches in black biro tho.. couldnt be fucked colouring

11. poopis

poopis Senior Member

yo Gwal the Z is pretty nifty I suppose but I guees it would look weird with the top left of the Z Bigger??? but your O would look better if it had a char. in it, or as trash said the circle in the letter.

Finished up 2 simples
    [Broken External Image]:http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/56/0002ej7.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1492/0001ap9.jpg
    (i know the top of the E is a lil off kinda got off track)

critz are appriciated, also I would like to put some stiff on Rwk. but everytime I go to google or yahoo and I click on any link it comes up with a site that is strickly advertisments so I belive I have adware o_O and it won't do know good to put it in the address bar..wont even come up

12. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

The first one looks like that exte sion is a really bad S. But besides that just keep workin with it.

Second one is alright, I dont suggest using that one blue letter though, just seems out of place and random. And the V kinda looks like a U

13. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

14. poopis

poopis Senior Member

kkz thanks and eer its not an S I wanted to do that little thing to mt E but i dunno where to put it at so i just did it like that. And with the blue I wanted to try shading but i guess i suck at it with sharpies but thanks.

EDIT:Trash I'm loving it but I'm not sure about the long arrow n the R or just both of the arrow ext. and your S is a lil to small but the whole letter structure is pretty neat.

15. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

The A kind of looks like a H, and the S doesnt look like a S
    And im not good with 3D but I think the right leg of the H is messed up, there is 3D on both sides.

16. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

yes ive fucked the bottom of the h.. how does the s not look like an s?

17. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Its just got that weird pointy thing at top, try making the top like the bottom, where it curves into the middle of the S

18. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

i hate to do it but bump

trash again your lettters kinda droop down to the right, also that s doesn't really work with the rest of the letters

19. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i really like this, but the second bend on the h, i think you should change the perspective, it just doesnt look right as is.

20. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

TRASH - normally i really like your 3d stuff, but im not too sure about this one...its more than iffy :p
    the T looks like a J. maybe lose the bottom left arrow extension.
    your R looks good. im just not sure with the left part of the arrow extension because everything is straight bars but this one bends which is kinda confusing. i guess some 3d colouring will put it into perpective.
    the A looks like a H. try and seperate the horizzontal and right vertical bar and move the top part of the vertical bars further apart.
    and your S looks like an U. you can switch that up by bringing the top verticalesque bar further out.
    and get rid of the extra arrow extension on the H, it makes it look like a W.
    but i really like your handsteezy and each letter has different 3d which gives it a really nice effect.