Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. HAILSAEZAR(2)

HAILSAEZAR(2) Member

2. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

bump bottom of page

Saez the older ones probably better.. go simpler

3. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Looks like u got some ok colours going on the top ones but srry looks like u need to go back to block letters and adding arrows at this time is a bad idea stick to letters on ur keyboard for a little while and post them when ur happy with them and people will critisize on them aight Good luck :D

4. meph

meph Member

Newbytj, you obv aren't listening to crits, despite the massive one I gave you a few page back, as you are still making the same mistakes. Like, the S is far bigger than every other letter in like all those pictures. Also, It's wise to get simples down first too before progressing to working on a throwup.

Hailsaezar, I don't like them I'm afraid, there's way too many addons. I think if you go a simpler, you'll produce some nice stuff. Also work on your fills, those aren't very nice =P

5. HAILSAEZAR(2)

HAILSAEZAR(2) Member

bump bottom of page

Saez the older ones probably better.. go simpler [/b][/quote]
    eh the top ones just a style progression from the bottom. the thing is i tend to draw how i paint n its harder to blend prismas, as compared to paint. also i can see my one arrow is the z is disporportionate to close to the rest of the piece which is spaced out. the S needs work too but ive changed it up since then.

as for newbie tj i can do straight letters just fine thanks.
    n i want to see a sketch from u before i listen to ur criticisms, srry.
    i dig ur shit trash definetly good minus the ext on the S, its good but it could have been done better it looks like its there for nothing. if u did something like u did with the bottom of the T it would look better imo

where u hail from?

6. Albert Fish

Albert Fish Elite Member

trash i like your old stuff better, the newer style is a little too rough looking for me. your 3d stuff is beautiful though. props for rocking two styles, i'm just not feeling this one as much.

7. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Aight ill try to proportion my letters better and here's another simple by me
    ai156.photobucket.com_albums_t11_Zein2_Picture239.jpg
    Any crits please :D

8. Xsjadox

Xsjadox Senior Member

Nice trash.. colour it :p

afarm1.static.flickr.com_164_390416660_abd34b4bcc.png

9. Mr. Lefty

Mr. Lefty Senior Member

Nah.. i like trash's new shit

10. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

yh dont flop the top of ur S and ur R should be a capital. look at ur keyboard when ur do ur blocked letters.

11. Mr. Lefty

Mr. Lefty Senior Member

fap thas pretty good.. although id lose the green platform and add some 3d

12. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

13. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

SIMPLES SIMPLES....copy the letter on ur keyboard. kno the letter stucture. dont start fills. shadow. 3d yet. just letters.

14. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

Fap id look the small add on or extension on the F the part that comes out from the back cause none of ur other letters have anything like that just my opinion and i agree throw in some shadow or 3d.....Thanx for the tips everyone do u mean like this?
    ai156.photobucket.com_albums_t11_Zein2_Picture243.jpg
    I realize the the S and P are a bit longer than the rest of the letters but i dunt have a ruler so its bound to happen

15. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

hey u listened. write dont do 3d yet, or shadow. try to make them the same size. and work on ur p and r.

16. TARE5

TARE5 Member

17. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

i dunno how i could fix my P and R i tryed round em off but it made the rest of the letters look like shit i tried using a triangle type thing that didnt work either

18. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

ai166.photobucket.com_albums_u86_ShAm33_graff_blockedletters.jpg

blocked letter people. look ate the stucture of the letters and how they are in proportion to each other. ps it was done very quick.

19. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

TJ make all your letters round like the ones on ur keyboard and don't make your pieces quick take time to make them it doesn't matter so you could understand letter structure and don't add 3-d on ur letters yet just simples

View attachment 250905

20. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_snowgrrr.jpg
    another oneliner.
    fucked up on V and E

for baze
    ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y158_AlexheartsJennifer_awh.jpg

fucked up on the B and Z