Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

what the hell does that above me say? ERSR?

2. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

I cant read anything on this page...sorry...

Eske..HANO? If it is back to basics.
    Mse..ERSR? I dont like the long extension off the R, but I dig the E
    SEVN..SEVN?(im guessing) basics man too much stuff there.

Just a sketch...crits?
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e323_JollyGreenKid_easy.jpg

3. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

if you been around the forum for a month then you should kno wat simple are
    you should try them
    yiu should give up all that wildstyle for now and focus on letter structer(sp)
    do your name like this SEVN for now and sketch alot then move on
    have fun!

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

It said Enser...damn... And he can't respond. That account's locked down.

it was a good last post... :(

5. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Thanks alot for the crits, I thought my stuff was really scrambled up. However, when I look around here I see ALOT of monotany, it's the same recycled generic styles. I was just trying to go for a more unique one. I'll use your advice and post some more recent stuff later.

6. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

^^the wrath of grandpa cezr has been felt. all toys file back into line as the riot ends.

7. dim

dim Elite Member

well said bigel well said

8. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

9. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

GEKS-I like the char. with the mask, keep it up. Although I'm not really feeling the assorted triangle guys.

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

are all his accounts banned?

11. sank one

sank one Senior Member

wtf happend to this thread. i posted a sketch at like 1 and i had to go 11 pages back to see it. theres so much pointless beef in the toy thread....

12. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Bump.

It's already been disscussed and handled. Don't add to the random talk. Just post a flick or a crit.

See, it works like this....

Geks- I like the 3rd one down. Not feelin the rest so much. The karak has some potential, but needs further developement.

...And that's how it's done.

13. hungr

hungr Senior Member

14. moltov

moltov Senior Member

yo man I geuss Ill do an exchange with you

ahah Im lovin doing exchanges. helps broaden what I can do and make me have to do things I wouldnt normally do

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

That's really quite nice Hungr. Simple, solid structure, good flow, and a nice handy to boot. Thanks for getting us back on track.

16. Nem

Nem Elite Member

geks - i think you should elaborate on that triangle dude character. make more of it.

hungr - the G R is looking really nice. but the H U N just doesn't flow to me very well. i think it might be the U. but i'm not sure.

[Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/nem13-1.jpg

i've been diggin' the old english text look for a long time. thought i would try my hand at it.

[Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/wallet2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/mblavis777/wallet.jpg

not really graf related. sorry. just wanted to show someone the wallet i just finished. yes. i crochet. beats the hell out of buying stuff. and i can make whatever i want. yep.

17. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

18. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Sky looking fresh, really like it. I thought about doing a NEM for that battle, but I dont really have time, plus you n big el are in it... :(

NEM I like the old english, not the E so much...and that wallet is alright (very feminine) My friend makes beanies for us...thats always sick.

Hungr ...bend that second bar of the Hto the left and open your U more and youve got some fresh lookin simples...really diggin it.

Geks..I like the pencil dude, but he looks too sketchy...

Okay I posted a pencil sketch but no one gave crits so I inked it anyways...Ill finish tomorow...Crits?
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e323_JollyGreenKid_106_0016.jpg

19. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

not bad there, alot of people will say dont put your 3d over the letters but i can see what you were trying to do, might have looked better if the bars of the letters were bigger/thicker

20. MUSASHI

MUSASHI Elite Member

I just sifted through 137 pages of this thread,wow! and I have nothing to say as I have become numb.<<<( my crit)

ps. if anyone has NOSYPAINTER on their buddy list hook a brother up and tell her to shoot me a pm