Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AimoOne

AimoOne Banned

Im Grounded..so looks like ill be on here tonight..ill help out in bunches..

Pear..as you know..extremely nice simples..but..the flick of the bar on the top on the P makes it kinda look lika K..you know...just invert it kinda..itll look 10000s tims better...id like to see more complex shit from you now..as i reckon you got down ze basics.. :)

2. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Well, I did a mass amount of simples over the last few days and slowly gave my letters some sharper structure. If this doesn't pass for semi-decent I guess I'm going back to the basics.

[Broken External Image]:http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4390/graf41vv9.th.jpg

Also, is there a host that I can use other than Imageshack to get my photos blown up a little more, cuz I'm sick of posting thumbnails.

3. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

back to the basics

4. DeproOne

DeproOne Senior Member

here we go.

make that v...not like that. make it a normal V.
    Take that tail off the s...its flippin weird
    Make them the same width and height
    dont worry about coloring for now
    and what the hell is that behind the E? looks like a....dino tail??
    take off the black dots
    dont make your letters wiggle like that unless you can keep them the same width
    and draw like Aimo's sig some more.

5. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

sevn son thats not simple,mark 187 don't add crowns you're not a king yet,and also you need to go simple

ok,i bet you won't understand what simple means,so here you go:

now thats simple,if you wanna try to make simples then your lettes should like this
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/modules/Downloads/shots/temp/931.jpg

as you notice those are the same letters on your keyboard.print the pic and try to copy the letters
    use bars to make letters,like i did here:

View attachment 263276

i hope that you understood and read my whole post

edit:im not gonna repost that a second time neither explain,

6. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Thanks alot for the constuctive critisism, real helpful. No wonder you have an endless amount of posts, all were most likely five words in length.

Depro-I appreciate all the details and help, I have a serious problem with V's. I went to the local bookstore to look at some "Graffiti World" books, and I realized why. I really couldn't find any inspiration except from people like Volt. The thing behind the E was going to be like a ram skull, and I was gonna have the horns pushing out through the E, but I completely got lost. I really messed up when I made his teeth curl at the bottom. However, it's definatly an improvement from this:

[Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3028/graf42nh7.th.jpg

I think I have alot of dedication, and the talent to get pretty decent, I just don't have the rules down pact yet.

Dizzle-Loving that sketch man, fresh as hell. However the "I" is a little to big and obtuse.

7. Tri1

Tri1 Senior Member

8. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

did i waste my time to explain what simple is?

sevson read my post again,cuz thats still not a simple

edit:my post goes for you also tri1

9. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

What I just posted is an old sketch, I compared it to the one I posted previously, claiming that I've improved. I know what simples are for God's sake, we were doing 'em for S's & G's years ago in my prelimenary art classes.

10. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

Thanks alot for the constuctive critisism, real helpful. No wonder you have an endless amount of posts, all were most likely five words in length.

Depro-I appreciate all the details and help, I have a serious problem with V's. I went to the local bookstore to look at some "Graffiti World" books, and I realized why. I really couldn't find any inspiration except from people like Volt. The thing behind the E was going to be like a ram skull, and I was gonna have the horns pushing out through the E, but I completely got lost. I really messed up when I made his teeth curl at the bottom. However, it's definatly an improvement from this:

[Broken External Image]:http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3028/graf42nh7.th.jpg

I think I have alot of dedication, and the talent to get pretty decent, I just don't have the rules down pact yet.

Dizzle-Loving that sketch man, fresh as hell. However the "I" is a little to big and obtuse. [/b][/quote]
    SEVN READ THIS ALL OF IT!!!!

yo sevn quit man becuse if tou cant understand and listen to other ppls advice then you shouldnt be in the graffiti world the first rule of respect is you must listen
    your not gonna be good if your doing shyt like that
    and for future refrence thats not style its shyt throw all those sketchs out of all the shit you created so far and start from the beginning
    im not tryna start no beef but south pole went through all that trouble of trying to help your ass out and you totally ignored it
    DO SIMPLES until someone tell you otherwise

11. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

everybody toy that started doing graffiti thinks that he can do simple,
    its not that easy as you think to make simples when you just started doing graffitti ;) ..well anyways im off doing my homework,so if you still don't understand please care to read my post again

12. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

I suggest you open your fuckin' mind before you open your mouth. The last picture I posted is about a month old, I've been trying to improve by doing simples and then making extensions and altering the letter. My previous pic was recent.I suggest you read all of my posts thoroughly before you go making statements like that.

Let me make it a little "Simpler" for the handicaps of this board:

RECENT-
    [Broken External Image]:http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6757/graf41nb1.th.jpg

OLD-
    [Broken External Image]:http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/7565/graf42qj1.th.jpg

I'm not attempting to start any beef either, I'm just trying to get through to you.

13. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

i know it wasn't recent so try making simples next time

14. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I am putting this in my sig

gangprobed by aliens

15. ARMAwonR

ARMAwonR Senior Member

Sevn

your recent shit is definately an improvement ... but still looks like some nasty noodles

beef that shit up [thicker lines bro] ... lose the extensions ... and make some boxes
    contrary to toy belief ... boxes ARE your friends

16. AimoOne

AimoOne Banned

sevn_son...shut the fuck up..

arma..how the fuck is that an imrpovement?...uughh..what the fuck..

you obviously aint been doing simples...becuz if you had..that recent sketch definatly wouldnt look like that..unless..your either lieing...or you just carnt graff..stop making beef with people..and except people opinions on you stuff..okay

South Pole know his stuff..simples the lot..me and him aree in the same boat..so listen to the both of use about simples..or dont..i couldnt care..

ima have somehting up in a minit

17. Sevn_Son

Sevn_Son Senior Member

Yall are right, I'm wasteing both mine and your time trying to please a group of negative individuals. Graf ain't gonna get nobody nowhere, except for maybe behind bars. I'll stick to my tat work.

18. Tri1

Tri1 Senior Member

I am putting this in my sig

gangprobed by aliens [/b][/quote]
    dose that mean you like it o'r is it that crap your putting it in your sig for evryone to have a laff att? XD lol.

19. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

dont quit graf because of what you hear on an internet forum, damn you are one easy push over. just listen to some of the more experienced heads and move on. taking advice doesnt make you any less of a man, it makes you a smarter man.

20. nase7

nase7 Senior Member