Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

kore i dont kno im not feeling it and that E doesnt flow with everything else
    keep trying though

crits plz dont skip over me after the next 2 pics plz...

edit: more pics , tade lines are kinda shaky feeling the 3rd and 4th one though
    make- i think ive seen tha M before not callin a bit just yet but idk

2. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

never mind...I can't not look at graff or not sketch for a couple days...I took a nap and now I want to sketch again. :)

3. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

YEAH!!!! SUMES BACK
    now crit my shyt lol dont be harsh

4. Hazex

Hazex Senior Member

LOL sumes :) good job

5. hhhhhhh

hhhhhhh Senior Member

kore i dont kno im not feeling it and that E doesnt flow with everything else
    keep trying though

crits plz dont skip over me after the next 2 pics plz...

edit: more pics , tade lines are kinda shaky feeling the 3rd and 4th one though
    make- i think ive seen tha M before not callin a bit just yet but idk [/b][/quote]
    ye didnt bite anyones style on any of the letters but i have got that comment before.

im likein ur letters except for the A shadowing/ 3-d looks nice tho

6. capitol

capitol Senior Member

7. Hazex

Hazex Senior Member

8. Kore123

Kore123 Senior Member

hazex give crits before askin for em...youve been on here for not even a month and already have almost as many posts as i do? wow

9. DIA

DIA Member

pretty sick...waht did you do the last few with?

watercolors?

the one on the newspaper made me smile

10. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

skillz the way you talk id be thinking that graffiti never even existed before the internet did. nobodys gunna put a pen in your hand and draw for you, you gotta figure it out for yourself period.

and about this forum not helping toys, that is toooootal bullshit. this forum is easily the best on the web for toys, go to 12 oz or visualorgasm and post your shit and see if they "crit" your stuff for you, cuz they will rip you limb from limb. [/b][/quote]
    Completely Agreed. I think the only thing that the internet did good, was give kids who are out in the country and suburbs where there is no graffiti to find a common place with so many other people. I mean, I'm still toy, but for a long time I was the only one doing graf. in my area, a few others have picked up recently but still very few, but I thought I was pretty good, untill I came on here, and started looking at everyhting. Then I realized I suck, and I'm working hard on improving. But yeah even in your sig bigel "blueprint to be a writer" I completely agree, I mean some of the people get in here and have problems with making clean lines and straight letters, but cant understand how to improve. Sometimes, your not meant to do, just to watch and enjoy, all performers need an audience, maybe that audience is you.

11. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

never mind...I can't not look at graff or not sketch for a couple days...I took a nap and now I want to sketch again. :) [/b][/quote]
    Feel the sickness creep...

Edit: Tad, your stuff isnt that bad, but some of your letter structure is off, I'd say just review your letters carefully and dont force add-ons your best piece was your simple EOAT imo.

12. dizzle_d

dizzle_d Senior Member

Haze thats much better

13. Tade

Tade Senior Member

pretty sick...waht did you do the last few with?

watercolors?

the one on the newspaper made me smile [/b][/quote]
    no, i used Prismas & decos. i don't use watercolors or acrylics in my book.

14. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

Tade, I'd say the uppermost of those sketches is probably the worst. Too many extensions and unclean/unstable lines, but the rest are pretty good. I liked the second flick with the crazy fill.

[Broken External Image]:http://c.photos.cx/nuggeta-c72.JPG
    Playing around with simples and random words.

15. DIA

DIA Member

some sick blending there...no lines or nothing...haha i guess thats not the best crit, but i likes em

16. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

what does the top say???

17. alive

alive Banned

why?

and all those tade sketches are shit. hes just good at coloring. actually not even, he just uses mad colors.

back to basics kid, simples. not blocks, you are past that, but simples, bars.

18. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

some of the letters aren't half bad actually, he has a good eye for colors but the blending isn't too good...
    ;)

19. alive

alive Banned

be real, firstly, colors mean nothinggggggggggg. second, the only good letters are maybe 3 E's and the basic A. thirdly, better then the rest of the toy forum, doesnt mean decent.

maybe im just in a bad mood. but u gotta give me that it doesnt deserve all the attention its getting.

20. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

yea, it's because the toys (not sayin' I'm not toy, I'm talkin' about the TOYs, ya dig?) in here like to suck dick...

if they see something with mad colors they get all excited. The letters I was talkin' about that were decent were in the 3rd and 5th sketch, and they were the "E" and "A" in both the sketches, they're not great but they aren't horrible.