Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

dinan -- reason why your more complex letters aren't working is because you're trying to make a huge leap in a short amount of time. your simple letters don't look so good themselves and because you're trying to build off of a weak starting structure your addons will suffer, and won't look good either.

stonk -- solid simples, and keep working on your E. with some tweaking I could see them as a purty eurostyle

garbage -- not really feeling the first or second one, the letters just feel wierd. i think the third's got potential with tweaking and some more consistency.

sumoe -- piece isn't bad at all, it's just not as tricked out as your other pieces are.

fluffy -- sick pen freestyle, haha. solid stuff, keep doing your thing.

bigel -- that. is. hot. love the colors and everything. what'd you use to do the white wings/clouds?

stim -- solid. i dig the M and its forceshield.

hungr -- i like, i like. the swirly on the H doesn't fit with the rest of the piece though.

[Broken External Image]:http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/922/20070418demigodeq9.jpg
    just looking for more feedback.

2. Thor_tfm

Thor_tfm Member

3. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

crits? which on you like better...peace

4. dim

dim Elite Member

shifty that first one is sick i rele like it

5. Thor_tfm

Thor_tfm Member

6. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

dope piece and name(excpet for the m)
    thor the middle of the h is strange
    shifty do the k on the sharp looking one its better and i like the first throw excpet since the o doesnt flow very well making it the biggest letter isnt a good idea

7. Dinan 3er

Dinan 3er Senior Member

8. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

No one here gives crits like they used to.. :(

Diann 3r..go simple..like...blocks..pwwesse
    Thor..with sum fine tweak and such...shittll be dope..post it in the Pen Freestyles Thread..
    Shifty....the top on is okay..but cum up with sumthing more ORIGINAL..that K is the most used throwie K in the world of throws..and iv seen that D before cuz i used it for nsperation when i wrote Dub

why doesnt Tricks , Fosale , Sky , Pesk and Uuuuh post here as much as they used too.. :( :( :( :( :(

9. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

bump for more crits [/b][/quote]
    Last time bump i been told do do blocks but arnt these basically blocks and i really need feedback on my throwy i like it but what u guys think

10. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

like omg I got a new name...

View attachment 268820
    I think it's my best one yet.. cuz you know, I am cool like that.

11. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

:lol:

nice shit fluffy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. Thor_tfm

Thor_tfm Member

NewbyTJ - yeah they are blocks but they still aint good. fuck the 3d for the moment dont even bother with it just concentrate on the letters. work on each individual letter say give space between them you can work on how they go together when the structure is good. basically do what your doing but try and make em look as much like the letters on yopur keyboard as possible.
    Dinan - get rid of all those connections now again look at your keyboard and draw those letters or look at different fonts on word etc and copy em.

13. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

oh man that's hot. :lol:

14. Aska.

Aska. Senior Member

you should get something happening under that D.. like the rest of your peice

15. Captain

Captain Senior Member

thor- I like it, but not as much as some of your other stuff.
    samp1e- everthing but the m seems pretty good.
    stonk- looks good, nothing much to say but to keep at it.

I haven't sketched for a month or two, and i know i've gotta go back to simples, bit i've gotta ask, how does everyone here get clean lines when they do a final tracing? look at this:

[Broken External Image]:http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2662/sinsketchui2.jpg

when i go in to ink on a different piece of paper it just seems 10 times less clean:

[Broken External Image]:http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/8886/inksinyl4.jpg

oh and an idea for the shame battle:

[Broken External Image]:http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6651/shamesketchmr7.jpg

[edit] goddamnit, sorry i forgot to resize those. won't happen next time.]

16. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

For Psilo, obviously.
    View attachment 268823
    Trying stuff.
    View attachment 268824

Newbtj- The sec is ugly. I don't like the daggers on the top of the letters. However, monica looks good as does revolut...? cept for the t in revolut(ion). dont let it go all over the place like that. Atleast you can do block letters unlike some people on here.

17. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

the pics are too big...

it looks like your press down hella hard on the paper don't do it and you should be fine.

18. NewbyTJ

NewbyTJ Senior Member

19. DeproOne

DeproOne Senior Member

ai43.photobucket.com_albums_e387_x_casper_IMG_00021.jpg

trying to get a style goin..

20. Thor_tfm

Thor_tfm Member