Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

I actually dig this one...

2. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

View attachment 269268

start of an alphabet the smudge by the d is on the screen of my scanner so isnt on the paper neway crits

ps . whappen i know it shit so here you go i crapped out a nice pile of dioria shit aids infested lepraciy(sp) letters n i know i havnt done the f still in progress

3. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

that alphabet is fire :wub: (no homo)

4. PAN1K

PAN1K Senior Member

Thats pretty fuckin nice.... i like that

5. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

Nero..No offence mate..but iv seen that face style soooo many times...recycled over and over..i dunno..if you like it..okay..but it aint my thang..try to come up with sumthing more fresh,,?

Wappen..your rapidly imrpving your throws...keeep zit zup

Ohno...your stuff is okay..but its unclean..and there is a OH in NY with serious ups..

ugh..so i finished the peice...FOR ALL YOU DUMBASS'S...THE WHOLE POINT OF THE PEICE IS SOMEBODY HALF WAY PAINTNING..HENCE THE SLOPPYNESS...WHICH I ACTUALLY INTENDING ON DOING...AND THE SKETCHY LINES...JYST LIKE IN REAL LIFE..ETC.

View attachment 269281

Im going to do the same setting again but with the peice finished..so keep a look out.. :p

Critssssss

6. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

best so far....fresh idea

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

yh im in to teeth in the letters now so much more grimey n livley too me n lol thanks
    if i do say so myself youres is lookin rather spiffy too old chap one would maby have a purple or contrasting fill .
    :mad: one thing i hate is the belton cans in ure pick shitest paint ive ever used all bout mtn hardcore n montana black n platinum

8. PAN1K

PAN1K Senior Member

GOT AHEAD OF MYSLF X_X LEARNED MY LESSON BRB THROWINGUP...

ai149.photobucket.com_albums_s63_PAN1K_01_Picture32.jpg

9. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

dude it just a sketch.. does it matter not like he has them.
    (he got montanas, or gettin them)

10. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

bump bottom of the last page crits pls??ive given em in my last post

11. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

nero nvm your pretty good but get some diversity in your letters the all look the same with different placed teeths

12. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

lol thanks n yh ive just recentley devolped it so im a work on it for say .......bout 10 - 20 years lol n youre throwies are lookin hot as always n shameeeeeeeeeeeeee i just hate beltons too many bad expieriences eg. clogin up n tryin to unclog on a roof =bein arrested

13. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

I like this alot man, its a nice style... but work on ur handstyle.

14. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

15. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

lol*blushes* thanks n yh i hate pupils my eyes are either black or white n damn your style has developed loads keep up the work btw how many posts till i become a member?in the group?

16. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

nvm i actualy tried to figure out the letters and thats a really nice alphabet
    to nero
    nice read and no i havent yet mostly cuz i hate walking places since im too young for a car...:(
    i will in the summer more though
    edit:simples...arecool!!
    [Broken External Image]:http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6564/picture052gr4.jpg
    couldnt fit the one...
    [Broken External Image]:http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5935/picture053on2.jpg
    random tag :rolleyes:
    [Broken External Image]:http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4818/picture054rg7.jpg
    read maybe round the d a lil more...idk
    amtah very cool idea

17. HuntingLOLs

HuntingLOLs Senior Member

which pink one :p jk

I love pink. Seriously. Nohomo. [/b][/quote]
    got some fav. mtn colours :) himalaya blue, monoca blue and erika, that such a lovely combination

18. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Don't like the karak on this one, it doesn't look like he's actually painting. As for the letters the actual thing, you should do like a slideshow type thing of a piece from start to finish, might look fresh orrr it might look like shite.

peace ya'll

19. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

bump bottom of the last page crits pls??ive given em in my last post [/b][/quote]
    looks kinda like Smug, Die, and Gesus' old shit...mixed into one...not callin' a bite just sayin' you obviously took a lot of "inspiration" from them, kinda like you're a 666 wannabe, ha. Not exactly horrible, just not a style of my liking.

20. dim

dim Elite Member

i dont rele see ne smug in there acctually the teeth are kinda like the teeth on his characters but thats bout it