Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

FUCK OFF KRAZZIE..WE WAS ALL OVER THEM IN THE 2ND HALF...LUCKY SAVES...THEY WAS PURE SKILL...SHIT MATE... <_< ... WE ONLY PLAYED SHIT CUZ OF ZENDEN...WHAT EVER...WE GOTTA PLAY EM AT ANFEILD YET..WE WILL BATTER THEM

LUCKY SAVES...psfff

Sabe..you will be good as him...if you keep it simple

2. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

how about....no.

they were all over youuuu, and by the second half it was too late.

when you look at the chelsea team its like "...shit, cant name one bad player."

and i dont think you will be able to beat them at anfield, chelsea have the strongest back 4...........EVER.

we should have a graffiti e-bet :p

3. writer45

writer45 Senior Member

4. alive

alive Banned

alive you have these letters on lock, but you're stalling.

its the same critisicm i have with gesus' work, becuz it seems like you guys just got happy with where you are and gave up trying to progress. You should always be trying new shit and experimenting with new styles and combinations, i dont care how good you are. The best writers out there are constantly evolving, thats how it should be. id like to see some new letters out of you, id also like to see you throw more fills into your work. I know some people are big on black and white (me being one of them) but your sketches look half finished or just really quickly done.

try branching out? youve gone as far as you can go with this style. [/b][/quote]
    wow. my heart dropped with that.

i am happy with where i am. but i am also desperate to get farther. i have realized, to some degree at least, what you said, but i always tried to think that it was in my mind. sadly, what u said confirmed it. i know that i should be trying more shit out, but ive had twoo major problems. 1 is that im not very creative and 2, which is probably the worst, is that i feel very unconfident that i am ready for it. being here for so long, getting down simples simple simples, not using any extensions n all that shit has gotten beat into me i suppose, whenever i start, i cant think of where to add whatever, and so i automatically think, o, well thats a sign that im just not ready, keep sketching simples, and eventually itl come. but now im running out of things to fuck with, at least so i thought.

as for the fills, well mostly, i dont have a lot of markers, and as i said, im not very creative. as well as that i feel like, and ive said it a thousand times before, i want to master, really master, my letters, before i start to mask them in color. but ill work on it.

finally, i want to ask you abt your last sentence, which is the one that really scared me, that this is as far as i can go with this style? what do u mean by that. i have only, one style, and its one that ive worked for years on to get as far as i have. i have no artistic talent from the beginning. think, "cannot even draw a stick figure"

by the way, all my sketches are quickly done now, b/c somehow, my 2 hour sketches come out no different then my 30 second ones, beside being slightly more clean. another symptom of being stuck at this stage for so long, although it helps when painting.

anyway im kind of stoned to be honest, so if im making a fool of myself here, would a mod be so kind as to delete it?
    peace,
    thanks.

5. WolfBurrns

WolfBurrns Senior Member

wow. my heart dropped with that.

i am happy with where i am. but i am also desperate to get farther. i have realized, to some degree at least, what you said, but i always tried to think that it was in my mind. sadly, what u said confirmed it. i know that i should be trying more shit out, but ive had twoo major problems. 1 is that im not very creative and 2, which is probably the worst, is that i feel very unconfident that i am ready for it. being here for so long, getting down simples simple simples, not using any extensions n all that shit has gotten beat into me i suppose, whenever i start, i cant think of where to add whatever, and so i automatically think, o, well thats a sign that im just not ready, keep sketching simples, and eventually itl come. but now im running out of things to fuck with, at least so i thought.

as for the fills, well mostly, i dont have a lot of markers, and as i said, im not very creative. as well as that i feel like, and ive said it a thousand times before, i want to master, really master, my letters, before i start to mask them in color. but ill work on it.

finally, i want to ask you abt your last sentence, which is the one that really scared me, that this is as far as i can go with this style? what do u mean by that. i have only, one style, and its one that ive worked for years on to get as far as i have. i have no artistic talent from the beginning. think, "cannot even draw a stick figure"

by the way, all my sketches are quickly done now, b/c somehow, my 2 hour sketches come out no different then my 30 second ones, beside being slightly more clean. another symptom of being stuck at this stage for so long, although it helps when painting.

anyway im kind of stoned to be honest, so if im making a fool of myself here, would a mod be so kind as to delete it?
    peace,
    thanks. [/b][/quote]
    Your thinking too much into it man. You got your simples down. We know that. You dont know where to add what. Thats the fun part. Just mess with differant things. It doesnt alwyas need to look perfect and eventually, just like your simples, your add-ons will become easy to come up with. Dont know what to do? Look at other pieces and get some ideas. Add something here and there and if it doesnt look right, then erase it and try again. Trial and error.

6. Purplepants

Purplepants Member

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y296_headiehunter_Senok.jpg

I know this one sucks and that my tags suck, i know someone writes ''seno'' around here.
    Just don't care.

7. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

8. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

purple -- If you don't care, then why bother?

torrent -- You're on to something with that top one.

alive -- You've got solid letters, and I think that you can definitely build on them and make something of them. Even though you might feel uncomfortable playing around with extensions and taking that leap of faith, unless you break your norm and just start experimenting with things you might not get out of that groove that you're in. I think that much more so than anything is that you're gonna learn from the mistakes you make than the successes you have, and even if you make a bad sketch it's a sketch still worth making if you can learn something from it, or find something that you like about it. Stagnance is the bane of creativity, experimentation is the lifeblood of progression.

9. G.SMooth

G.SMooth Senior Member

10. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

alive-you're different than most writers...it seems like you're scared to move on while most of the toys on here jump into it to fast...you been doin' these simples mad long, time to mess with extensions bro.

11. Purplepants

Purplepants Member

Because there are a lot of people whining and crying about everything on this forum.

12. popshots

popshots Senior Member

yea i frogot to ask for crits so bump for crits......
    krazzie: i wanna see it when its colerd.....
    g smooth: dont color your ish yet work on them letters
    torrent: the bigger throwie is decent
    pupel pants: STRAIT LETTAS
    writer45: your handstyle is strait up WACK...... go way way simpler on that

13. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

I like your S on the throwie. The top one would look good if it had a consistant width.

14. Hyphy

Hyphy Senior Member

ai122.photobucket.com_albums_o271_savagevince_agro16.png

30 seconds....was playin cards and i realized u can sorta spell out "agro" :p

15. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

16. popshots

popshots Senior Member

yea i frogot to ask for crits so bump for crits......
    krazzie: i wanna see it when its colerd.....
    g smooth: dont color your ish yet work on them letters
    torrent: the bigger throwie is decent
    pupel pants: STRAIT LETTAS
    writer45: your handstyle is strait up WACK...... go way way simpler on that [/b][/quote]
    bump for crits.....

17. Skater:A:Almost

Skater:A:Almost Member

18. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

go drink some cranberry juice byotch. cuz your obviously on your period.

lets see. now to provide some thoughtfull insight into this thread.

skate or die shit is wackkkkk.

pop shots dont do random arrows.

aimt or whatever you rname is right now you need to start painting.

trash i dont see the t because you went overboard.

ayte you messed up a lil b ut its good.

euro your fine keep working. and dont listen to anyone on bombing science. its a graffiti website for people who dont write graffiti. keep at it.

just change your name its pplllayyyeeddd outttt

19. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

hyphy- jst make letters from blocks, not playing card symbols. its really not necessary
    lol

20. nickstix

nickstix Senior Member

hyphy...done use objects for letters, just do simple block letters

popshots...really nice simples they flow nicely, but i wouldnt have the left side of the 'R' and 'A' in pleasure so short, the bottom of the 'L' is just a little big, and i would take the arrow off the 'e'

sketch i just did with an idea for a new name, not sure if im going to keep the name, 'RETN'
    View attachment 270442
    crits?