Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

pegasus i think all that shit is wack as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    but you probably dont care so ill just shut up

tryp, get rid of all those pipes and shit and ill comment on your letters

2. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h194_trashhh__sketches_STA41055.jpg

finishedd

Tryp to me that looks like its bitten off graffiti creator.. the 'old skool' style

3. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

case i like that style
    duse...the top one is nice...on the right leg of the U make it match with the left side (mirror image)
    hungr...dont really like it, but if kay likes it then u must be doin sumthin right!!
    tryp to many fuckin add-ons...
    BUMP!!! FOR CRITS... please :(

EDIT: FUCK ME SIDEWAYS DAMN TRASHHH THAT SHIT IS HOT!!! u use prismas? that fade is so fuckin tight an tha cityskape is tight cuz its nice and simple...jus makes ur letters pop more

4. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

haha^ i don't see any fade

trash that shit is hawwt,the buildings are dope cuz they're simple and nicely traced,when are you going to paint that?

5. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member

I used a white paint pen.. only when it mixes with the biro it goes kinda purple and darker. gona paint it soon dont u worry haha

6. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

whoops!! :eek: i ment the shadowing on the letters and the fade on the sky :lol:

7. MainEvent

MainEvent Senior Member

damn trash, shits dope. the city backdrop is a nice touch too

8. dim

dim Elite Member

trash thats deffinatly the best i have seen from you the buildings are rele great keep it up

9. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

10. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

Iv been out of town, dealing with real life shit, sorry i dont post everyday like you. and if you want people to get along maybe you should shut the fuck up and stop running your mouth. the reason people dont give crits is because dump people like you post pieces of shit. so just stop talking because everyone knows your just a piece of shit who probably still lives with his mother and isnt getting laid. and stop calling people "wanker" please.

11. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

:lol: :lol:
    im working on it but i cant go out without atleast one other person cuz i dont know my way around as well as my friends but he isnt too good and would probably use up the only can of rusto i have...:(
    maybe this weekend though :unsure: ...i always say that damn it!

12. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

Casa..its a coincesdence (sp) that you wasnt on considering this battle shit..aha..how the hell can you tell me to stop running my mouth..ahah..fuck off..and if my shits a peice of shit...then why aint you still got your battle peice up...fuuuuck..ahaha...lmfaoooo...shit...you wanted to battle me...yet you aint even done a peice....ITS BEEN A WEEEEEEK ! ... you say i talk shit...AHA...HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TALK..YOU TALK THE BIGGEST AMOUNT OF SHIT IN THE WORLD...YOU TALK SOOOO MUCH SHIT...I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR TYPING...PLEEEASE !!! ... and obviously i live with my mother seeing as im still 15...and i asure you im getting my fair amount of lady...and im alot more mature than you...now dont say i talk shit..becuz before all this beef..i said i wouldnt...but i had enuff...you only beefed with me cuz i told you the truth..yet you couldnt take it...i took the truth for about...4 months..i never beefed...i never offered anyone out to battle..let alone offer somone out to a battle...then dont even do MY share of the battle...i just took the advice...all i said is it didnt flow..why couldnt you of just said...yeah..ill have to work onit...not asiff i never said anything good about it..i said it was extremely clean...but you get off on your hightfuckinghorse dont you...now i aont battling you now...okay...i see you as a pussy...and we shall never crit , talk , communicate over this forum again..even if you type sumthing shitty to this reply..i shall not even read it...so dont bother ... wanker

and like my good freind Ensr said..fuck Casa

okay..now im happy again..

Whappen..that is the bestest throw youv done ever...like..next time..but a speech bubble in the mouth syain " I WUB AMKAH LIKE ZOMGZZ " .. ha
    Hayz...im feeling them Kay'z aha..shit

13. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

<_< damn you 15 posts...
    woah a speech bubble is a fresh idea didnt even think about it

14. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

this would mean alot more if you it didnt come from a 15yr old piece of shit. and dude use spell check. and your the one who said i dont want to battle. :huh: lol, god damn... your kinda funny kid. ;)

15. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

16. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

i then replied saying..fuck it...i want to battle you...
    i aint your dude...and why would i use spell check..its a forum..not an english class....now iv replied to your sorry arse...shit

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

yeah, and both of their moms too.

18. sex without condoms

sex without condoms Elite Member

19. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

20. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

buyer - "this place is perfect, whats wrong with it??"
    estate agent - "nothing sir, although technically we are in new jersey"