Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

well not only am i screwed with this I, and am i running out of space on the page, (FUCK FUCK FUCK) but i also have to live knowing that i did this to myself.

2. Nem

Nem Elite Member

yeah. i think im gonna stop writing nem.

fuck. i worked so hard with those letters.

oh well.

does anyone write fetus? or leper?

3. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

uhhh! i feel like an asshole now, but i dont have enough room. can i/we do gemi, or gemt? sry sry, but dont hesitate to say no, cuz then ill just pur it on 2 lines. and as soon as ur ready, im ready.

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

5. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

haha awesome, i dunno y i didnt think of that. ill do it now. hey btw, while u here, the battle callout thread has the sketch battles due dates set for the past. do u think u could fix that? thanks.

and, since u did that, and im gonna add the page, and uhhh hasnt finished his yet, when it is done, can we poll it actually?

bouncingsoul wants in so it would be the 4 of us.

thanks again,
    peace.

6. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4734/1252516sy2.jpg

softball helmet . . was told to keep it not gangster so my hands were really tied, got a 3 color pink to purple fade from front to back . . looks alot better in person

cezr thats nice, id work on getting those lil addon ruuner bars you got on teh right of the M, I and T alil more, looks like theres an inconsistent thick bar on the right of the T but im sure you knew that, i would add a thicker heavy shoot off extension like you have for the T to the left side of the G too for balance/bookending . .

7. unknown...

unknown... Senior Member

sky is the man...end of story

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Nice helmut sky. I'd rock that, but aren't the guys in the outfield gonna be clownin' all that pink? :lol:

Yeah, I hear you. The G and the E suck balls in general, but it was a 10 minute deadline that appereantly turned into an hour, so I just rocked it out quick and left the mistakes as is. I kinda liked it alright for a quickie, but it ain't anything grand. Thanks for the crit. Check the two I just put in toy stickers and tell me what you'd do with those. I have a hard time with the E and the Z bumping eachother on the bottom... :( You'll see what I mean.

Alive- If it's a 10 minute sketch, it's not worth polling. If it's really fresh, I'll hook it up, but I'm not adding mine, cuzz it's just a 10 minute sketch. ;)

9. bojangles

bojangles Senior Member

that is fresh work!!! keep that shit up.

10. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

sky, dope. the K reminds me of old runci. the R needs a little help tho, but who the hell am i.

cezr, word i understand. i dunno, i just said that since fosale hasnt spoken up in a while. w/e. i just want in a battle. i gotta take the dog out, then ill post up mine, and we can have a little 1v1 in this thread.

all my sketches take less then 10 minutes. taking longer doesnt improve them. i dunno y.

11. vista

vista New Member

12. bojangles

bojangles Senior Member

i like the top one, i'd recommend just sticking to the simple block and bubble letters and leave the fancy shit, and practise like fuck for ages. your colours worked well though; like the dark green, light green and black. the second picture is abot more shit, the letters should be abitless fat and the shadows on the letters shouldn't run over the next letters and the blk dots in the letters are farly pointless.but on a whole keep it up mate

13. Wutchoogonnadoo?

Wutchoogonnadoo? Banned

Im so happy that im peicing tomorrow..so ima crit everyone !! :D :D

Vista..damn man..do simple...like..use BARS to do your letters..dont lean them or anytthing...dont give them sharp edges...keep em straight up
    Sky...whao
    Cezr...whao
    Alive..i agree with what Nicstix said...you need to move on outta them simples matey...you got them down..now do your thang to its full potential...:D

14. vista

vista New Member

yea thx.. the first one the letters are not all the same size but its a start and ill remove the cracks in it..the second one was just to see if i could make some bubble letters. ill probably never write that name again so

15. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

16. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

niec spidey comic.
    saw thta movie last night.
    worst of the three.
    but the action shit was ballin as fuck.
    yes, ballin.

so, im sorry i suck so bad,
    but heres my gemit sketch,
    i had the wonderous idea of puttoing "rela five rdk" through the letters, didnt that turn out great..
    View attachment 273562
    and heres a little tag:
    View attachment 273563

17. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

[Broken External Image]:http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6001/im000684pd3.jpg

View attachment 273565

View attachment 273566

View attachment 273567

cezr vs uhhh vs me vs bouncingsoul word: gem/i/t, black and white, 10 minutes or less.

vote for the winner!

anyway, vista, check the new2graff thread.

can some1 please start a real fucking sketch battle?

ras, i swear, i wish i had ur ink skills. every time i ink something it turns to shit. im actually gonna prove it now, this gemt sketch, im gonna ink it, and flick every stage, to try to pinpoint exactly when it loses everything, and to prove it looked decent beforehand.

and to those of you who have said i need to try more shit with my letters and all of that, i hear u, and im tryingggg. thanks.

peace

18. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

19. Once!

Once! Member

I like the third one the best

20. whahappen?

whahappen? Elite Member

what happened with the m