Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. bouncingsoul

bouncingsoul Elite Member

ASB, I haven't seen you in mad long man. Post more, post more! You got hella good

My sketch for the first round of the Round Robin

"Easy"
    View attachment 273737

2. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

im fucn lovin that 'e' man real orginal. fucn nice!

3. Nem

Nem Elite Member

alright then. from now on i write fetus.

bouncingsoul - that looks awesome as a whole, but i can't really find the letters. im probably just too toy. but yeah, i like it.

4. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

it looks so kool. love it. any funky fill.

5. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

bouncing that is so funky fresh.

heres a video i just made... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Fo6GT7WTc bad throw but whateva.

ummm crits appreciated though. this thread gets replys faster than the paint one.

6. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

nice tune. and that K. dun (wak) but other letters are flaming hot!.

7. Nem

Nem Elite Member

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

probably my favorite sketch from you. Nice new flow, but maintains your signature style.

9. Captain

Captain Senior Member

you should be trying to construct letters from the basics, yes, but don't do all that random sketchy bullshit. everyone i've ever known that makes lines like that has gotten nowhere with it.

what you should do is try to make lines as complete as possible, you'll end up getting the sketchieness look from over lapping lines that you didn't bother to erase. Also start using bars. looks like you used 'em for the first two, but not the third.

10. more123

more123 Member

11. Captain

Captain Senior Member

^^^
    do simples and stop with invader zim. It's a damn good show, but it's like... mainstream counterculture. every 14 year old goth/scene wannabe anywhere knows that show inside and out. it's played.

12. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

fetus nice handstyle

13. Nem

Nem Elite Member

14. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

wow bouncingsouls, dope to open up the page to that, good work man

fetus- the clue outlined one looks good. use basics slant them and stuff then move on, just keep doing simples then move on when you feel you can construct a good letter over and over again

wow imageshack is slow, or maybe its just my shitty computer, anyways heres a lil mess about throw you can onely see a bit, just to make this post worthwille, crits?

[Broken External Image]:http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8440/skitripjz6.jpg

15. Nem

Nem Elite Member

which one?

thats a bangin E by the way.

edit: oh. blue. god. im a fucking idiot.

16. SilentCore=>Syn

SilentCore=>Syn Member

Hey what up everyone im new to this forum and well I started like 2yrs ago well not really I got more into to it like 1-2months ago I finnally found a name lol changed a couple of times just tell me what u think i know iits garbage compared to what some of u do but i think im some what getting better and i wana know what should i work on and I suck in choosing colors lol
    Well here it is lol
    Caution: Eye's might burn lololol

[Broken External Image]:http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3773/synnewtryzg1.jpg

latest sketch
    [Broken External Image]:http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8333/syntry2py2.jpg

17. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yo can i catch some more feedback on this?

syn peeps will be tellin you to try simple letters like the second one keep at it wid that style.

18. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

19. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

ASB-some of your extensions could be placed better but overall it's pretty good.

20. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

guest thats dope man you improved majorly, the extension on the bottom of the S i think should be lost it will make the peice look more level, i dunno maybe also take out the curly part on the extension of the bottom of the G, looks wiedrd cuz its the only part that is swirly, overall that shit is dope man , props