Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Bump for crits

NEM ... nice simples!! good way to start out
    Remo ... nice Mane throw, I like it!
    50 cent ... dude go simpler, just like Nem (fetus)
    Case1 ... you got a pretty unique style, nice. How long have you been writing?

2. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

FUCK NO.

man, and then these fuckin idiots ignore u. ur gonna be missed for real. ur were a great help and a great inspiration to many. i dont know really what else to say, im at a loss. good luck in your life, and please come back and check up on us every once in a while.

stay up.

3. NEMR1

NEMR1 Banned

finally someone that said the truth about ras

4. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

to me this was random. did not see this comin.

well.

u will be missed.

5. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

shit. laters sky thanks for all ya help man. ur a influencial dude, good luck.

6. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

Yeah sorry bout that but i had fucked up on what i was doing so i just went straight across with red....then realized that looked messed up....so i just tried to save it....didnt work in my opinion....
    Skesh...I like the shading on the first one....and the add ons but why arent the spaces inside the letters black like the back drop?
    Fetus....I'd say 3 d will look better with how your doing your letters scince they already look like they are coming forward...try that so it makes more sense...

7. unknown...

unknown... Senior Member

happy birthday 2 me....i got 4 canvases, an airbrush kit, and 4 4x8 pieces of plywood to build a wall in my backyard. as well as 50 bux, im about ta buy tonnzzzzzz of painters touch 2nite and break sum shit...

just felt the need 2 share

8. Thor_tfm

Thor_tfm Member

damn sky was one of the better writers round here and he definatley spoke the truth in that post especially about ras.

9. toosickskillz

toosickskillz Senior Member

immmm backkkkk!!....took a lil vacation ...butt now im back and more determinedd lol ...u guys prolly thought i was goin through a lil phase like the rest of the newbies dooo :p

10. ..TwoShameFull..

..TwoShameFull.. Senior Member

yeh ive browsed these forums for like a year and ive learnt alot from Sky, also Ras or amt or whatever is a dick, the karaks are wack as fuck.. big ups sky

11. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Bump for crits

NEM ... nice simples!! good way to start out
    Remo ... nice Mane throw, I like it!
    50 cent ... dude go simpler, just like Nem (fetus)
    Case1 ... you got a pretty unique style, nice. How long have you been writing? [/b][/quote]
    new page

12. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

yeh skesh im feelin them! if the top one was a bit more 'sturdy' it would look even better

13. 2KoS

2KoS Senior Member

why didnt sky jus make a thread instead of postin one little post in here :/

bi sky :blink:

14. toosickskillz

toosickskillz Senior Member

any 1 kno if there any free graffiti magainzess??

15. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Yo thanks, what is sturdy? lol

16. caseoner

caseoner Member

any crits? :unsure:

For skesh: work on your letter structure.. make more straight lines in staid of all those not realistic lines (Whit that i mean the waves and stuff in your letters). and when you're getting more tallented in the straight lines you can start ad some things or change your lines.

Sky: Don't know you but i deffenitly respect your work

17. ..TwoShameFull..

..TwoShameFull.. Senior Member

case first three i ain feelin likin the last one tho, the A needs to come away from the C a lil bit more that S is prety dope tho, feelin that alot, keep developing that style tho and stay away from letters like the second pic

18. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

your definatly not case1 or case2 or even case3, that makes you case 4 i think? i used to write 'caser' and ended up changing it cos thers soooo many people who write case.

19. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

umm...sky is a sick writer. big influence. but, u can say that ras has shit karaks, how? dey are good. yeh dey aint amazing, he aint no pro but they rock. and he is a toy which means he still learning, like everyone in this fuckin forum.

also u just cant fuckin come out sayin ras is shit when sky says so, u agree with sky cuz he better than ras, dont u?

ras aint gunna change his karaks to make everyone happy, so like it or leave it. just give people shit.

umm...mothafuckers piss me off.

20. caseoner

caseoner Member

Thanks dude. But whats wrong about the style in the second pic. I live in The netherlands and i think the second picture is a bit euro style. Maybe thats the reason why you dont like it and i do?
    Anyway thanks again for your advice and i will definitally try to develop the style in the last picture

And about the name case. I dont know any local writers here that write case. I just like the name and i'm not well talanted with these letters so i just wanna give it a try.