Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SilentCore=>Syn

SilentCore=>Syn Member

sketch I understand what you want me to do but I feel like that stupid considering im not good myself and then telling some one to fix something that i dont like ...I have no right to give crits when my letters are crap/not good im sry but thats just how I feel

and just for the rules ill start giving some crits sry for not doing so earlier

2. ASB_ONE

ASB_ONE Senior Member

sketch - looks ayt the r is kinda fucd tho.

syn - thats pretty much as simple as it gets man so take it from ther dude

View attachment 275273

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

ah noo beef syn, just got pissed at all the chit chat and no help,for like 5 pages.. by the way syn u just gotta keep on keepin on, practice makes perfect. on the right track..

asb at least i know wat my weakest letter is,(thats a k not an r)
    but it didnt look like an r that much until i added the shadow.honest
    guest looking good, u got the know how,now u just got to progress ur letters into some crazy shit, cuss u got the potentiol,,, edit probliy cuss its in pencil but the g is a lil hard to maake out

4. SilentCore=>Syn

SilentCore=>Syn Member

Guest waoh man im loving that style those letters are crazy

btw so should I try tweaking the letters ?

sketch i understand, np

5. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

u know wat i would do if i were u, do an alphabet of simples, made from bars with solid structer and then do it again and slightly tweak em, repeat over an over for a year until u got a good style down

6. SilentCore=>Syn

SilentCore=>Syn Member

lolol I was thinking the same thing when i saw guests alphabet =) thx ama try that

7. mamma

mamma Member

sketch- yeah change that r, clean it up, and fill and that will be tight.

syn- i know people say keep it simple, keyboard style, but try maybe bubble letters or making it a little more complex. its a little to simple right now.

guest- thats shit is fresh. cant wait to see it colored. i love your letter style. but maybe go without the circles above the g and u. and its hard to see if those are extensions or the 3d under the e and s.

ehh.
    i finished the sketch.
    i know its shitty.
    crits?

View attachment 275274

8. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

you see the advice you gave syn... do thr opposite if that trust me,

9. Hazex

Hazex Senior Member

10. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

11. ase905

ase905 New Member

12. ase905

ase905 New Member

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

What am I gonna do guys?

I just deleted like 3 pages of absolutely worthless posts...

This is a FLICK and CRIT thread only.... Is it that hard to follow those steps to make this thread more helpful to all of you?

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I don't like banning peoples accounts, but it's a simple fucking rule to follow. It's followed in the big boys forums well, and when it's not, people get suspended for it. I don't want to do that here, but I don't know what else to do to get this thread on track and make it the efficient, helpful thread it's supposed to be.

We have a Toy story thread and a Toy chat thread. We also have a PM system. You guys need to start using it, cuzz the mods in the other forums don't have to spend the first 30 minutes when they log on deleting crap posts, and I'm not down for it either.

Ras, I appreciate the props, but this is NOT the thread for you to just talk about random ass shit and then BUMP a post that just talks about random ass shit. YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR POSTS AND POST ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF THIS THREAD. I'm done asking homie. Like I said, I appreciate the props, but c'mon man, you gotta use your head and follow the rules. PLEASE. I have no intrest in IP banning you, but you just don't think. You have to start. And I'm not just picking out you. REVOLT, Scoot, and a bunch of other cats need to shut the fuck up too.

If Someone posts random ass shit, don't make my job harder by replying to it in this thread. Reply in another thread or via PM. Ame rules apply to Tags, Bombs, and stickers thread.

Don't reply to this. Just read it. Understand it, and follow it. If anybody wants to discuss this matter, discuss it in TOY STORY.

14. SilentCore=>Syn

SilentCore=>Syn Member

Scum - nice letters but not sure about the u naa wait it still looks crazy

Ase -not sure what to say .............,the letters are just not right i dont no ......its just my opinion

K I tryed to do the alphabet lol it looks horrible but its my first time tell me what you think

[Broken External Image]:http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/653/synalphabettrykr5.jpg

15. DIA

DIA Member

I was mad bored and did this piece of shit

i think it looks like a death metal band name or some shit

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b292_willsonmatt_IMG_0811.jpg

16. Robbie P

Robbie P Senior Member

17. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Syn, the sizing (up down) is a bit wiggly. take a ruler and draw 2 parallel lines a few inches apart and draw the letters using the bar method inbetween them. And also try to make your letters more even, look at the X, K, and the R.
    Edit:2 new posts in under 3 mins <_< :lol:
    Dia: i think you should go simple like syn.
    Rob:like it except the bottom extension of the S but that just me.

18. BOKAone

BOKAone Member

19. Hazex

Hazex Senior Member

new page and no crits :(

boka i really like ur piece real nice!
    robie what the second letter of ur sketch ? :blink:
    dia i think you sould go simpler

20. Stim

Stim Senior Member

Bastardo- very cool
    Syn- make all the segments in your alphabet match up perfectly
    Dia- No shame in simples man, learn the structure and proper thickness in relativity to other letters. then go as crazy as you want :)
    Robbie- I'm not really sure what it says but some of the letters are good
    Boka- Good attempt, do more simples to learn how to bend your letters. then rock more complicated pieces

[Broken External Image]:http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/7505/pic1033am5.jpg
    Straight, any good? of course the letters are supposed to wiggle around like that.

EDIT: haze I like the way the letters bend in the first one.