Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

bumpin for critsz

2. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

the thin parts on the N and the F dont match the S, your still making it uneven.

***NOTICE. stop posting every single sketch you guys do, we dont need to see every five second sketch you guys draw, post up the best of your shit, not ALL your shit, seriously, this thread is getting clogged. and most of it is pencil scrawls that you just whipped up at the last second***

3. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

4. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

it looks good man! the 3d looks fucking fresh.

5. ESKE one

ESKE one Senior Member

I did try to make a thread that would really benefit the toy forum but the mods don't like me :(

cezr and sume are cool though maybe esk too

6. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

7. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

trying to get the euro stteez a little to hard. it just looks forced, and sloppy. but if you want that syle keep trying.
    the throws are hard though

8. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Casa- Your shit is very nice and very clean and crisp. I like it alot. Deff. a fan.

Esk0ner- It's amazing how half of your shit is the muthafuckincatspajamas, and the other half is... well.... crap. :huh: No dissrespect intended at all. I love some of your work, but half of it makes me suspect that you have a severe drinking problem. :p

Cezr- I guess you're just too sexy to get any crits... :(

9. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

not really goin for euro, i was testin markers on that one just thought id post since i ahvent in a while

10. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

haha
    severe is one way to word it.
    but yes.
    i agree.
    and no you get plenty of crits.
    i comment to myself on those naked pictures you sent me every night... :huh: hehe.
    but yes. i will give you some type of prize if you can tell which ones i did while drinking, or drunk

11. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

i dont know if my seahorse steez is up to critting you but okay..

this looks better than the last one i saw from you, quite a bit better actually. love how you got rid of the kinks and seperated the letters out more (like the R). i dont know how you paint but id think this style wouldnt be too difficult to paint, maybe keep the 3-D more minimum than usual, if any, and dont apply the thickness of your lines to the actual painting of the piece, when ive done that its always looked like shit. For some reason im thinking a more monochrome style (greys or dull blues and greens maybe?) would look good on this rather than a euro color scheme. anyway, show us flix when you done good luck.

*edit maybe fix the extensions off the last two o's, they look very much like R's.

12. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

This is dope... The "I" is sick. im just not feeling to "O"s for some reason... idk why.

And for colors. id got orange or something. :blink:

13. Socrates

Socrates Senior Member

im so cool :)

eskoner - id go and tell you how in my opinion the only good things there are the wolf and the 3d, but that isnt my placeeeeeee, so i wonnnnnnnnt

cezr-what el said, cept, i really dont like the how the i (by itself its really dope) fits in.
    hard word, nice job

14. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

put this up for the battle....took me forever to get the right amount of bubbles...<_<
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04703.jpg

15. AbYSS~>

AbYSS~> Senior Member

not meaning much coming from me but i like it. simple. clean. nice. flows. :D

16. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

Well i heard simple clean beats complicated shit. lol at least i think it has a flow to it..and the bubbles arent horribly placed..

17. Casa45

Casa45 Senior Member

18. zamer

zamer New Member

19. sevewon

sevewon Senior Member

20. trashhh

trashhh Elite Member