Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

Holy shit people...shut the fuck up this isn't a battle thread...I'll make a new thread if you guys want to have people vote...but don't fill this thread asking for exchanges or voting for a little battle. If you post any more shit that's not a flick or a crit or something in that vicinity I'm taking your posting privileges away for 2 days.

2. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Dude! He probally bit it from sume, duh? I mean sume always does inner piece 3-d. Fuck man, did he use the same colors as you? Like OMG what a fucking bite! He called a bite because your "old style" looked nothing like your shit you use to post...which was pretty bad compared to your "older" stuff. And for a crit, space your letters out right now they're humping eachother and it dosn't flow. space them out and try to keep something consistant, each letter has a diff. movement to it.

Tone got that shit on the throw...

Bawk not really feelin the W and S they just seem too barred apart and not a coherent whole.

poolzer keep doing bars...something will come to you.

3. Zep0

Zep0 Senior Member

Really tired of this server being so sketchy. I'm willing to donate loose change!

4. cant.die.alive

cant.die.alive Banned

let me just say, ive been here 3 yrs minimum, and tricks has done that mad long, so stop bitching, and YOUR own style.

who the fuck bites 3d neway? its not such an original thing? worry abt ur shit letters instead of that.

sume u gotta chill tho, ppl have posted little mini battles here b4 and its been chill. like i feel u, but its happened b4 u know?

peace.

5. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

6. cess!

cess! Elite Member

7. glass

glass Senior Member

enig: neat stuff except the R on the end i don't like much

cess: looks like it has potential and i like some of the bits of the letters near the bottom, if it gets cleaned up a bit then i think i'll like it more

anyway, i messed up the S so i'll be fixing it and then ink but what do you guys think?

ai4.tinypic.com_4qfkwpk.gif

8. enigmatic

enigmatic Senior Member

Well i bit the 3d of course...

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

9. Deadpoolzer0

Deadpoolzer0 Senior Member

OK well....back to some flix...one for my girl and one for fun...stole...
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04845.jpg
    ai165.photobucket.com_albums_u78_deadpoolzer0_DSC04839.jpg

10. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

Wonder where you got the 3D idea from..... <_< [/b][/quote]
    i stole the idea from you...sorry man hope you dont mind, it was just too fresh..

smh..

keep biting :p

engimatic, reminds me of some people in toronto, tone down the size of the letters and the extensions, dont be afraid to get more technical with the letters, just work on a smaller scale

cess, i aint feelin it all man, what happened to those letters you used to do WAY back? they were like funky colourful waves? holes in them and shit? unless im just trippin...

glad, that G's kinda cool, make your eltters more horizontal, less vertical, and work with the same thickness for each letter

11. BORG

BORG Moderator

anyone trying to do a piece battle? full blown color n everything?

12. dim

dim Elite Member

enigmatic the acctial peice is rele good but the euro style arrows you do dont rele look good in there or maybe its just cause i rele dont like that style of arrow

13. dim

dim Elite Member

enigmatic the acctial peice is rele good but the euro style arrows you do dont rele look good in there or maybe its just cause i rele dont like that style of arrow

14. TRACE!

TRACE! Member

15. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

16. ras

ras Banned

tricks...what ever you do about Casa...if he offers to battle you....dont do a sketch...cuz if you post it...hell see it...and shit him self...cuz ts way better than what he can do...so then..hell bitch at yah..then go away for 5 weeks..

nase..not your best..nontheless i wub the U
    TRACE! .. learn some history
    I agree with Alive on the Sume malarky..

17. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

lol, the kids (casa) decent, just needs to keep his mouth shut....my incredibly toy painted shit is now posted in toy bombs/pieces

peace

18. eMJayBee

eMJayBee Senior Member

trace- Work on your letters
    nase7- nice, but the bottom of the 't' look funny

Bored at school
    Critz on the letters?
    ai51.photobucket.com_albums_f364_mechwarx_Picture022.jpg
    ai51.photobucket.com_albums_f364_mechwarx_Picture016_1.jpg

19. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

nice shit yo,but the "e" is kinda weird and ease up on all the glares in da 3d

20. Grokz

Grokz New Member

pretty shit..
    but bountyhunter is right about that "e"