Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

2. SLEDGEHAMMER

SLEDGEHAMMER Senior Member

Sketch- you give out so many shit criticisms its unbelievable, post your stuff.

Bastardo- your an ill son of a gun.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  4. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

bastardo - oyur a fucking tank man, nice shit. props

sketch - decent fill but if the letters arent yours then idunno, like asen said filling is the easiest part, its your proportions and shit that are hard.

scare and rain -decent simples

so ive been trying to get a decent throwie down for the last coupla days, crits?
    [Broken External Image]:http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3791/dsc00330xg8.jpg

5. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

exhale- is that a pencil sketch ?? cuz its dope as hell.
    and bastardo the canvasas are sick.

6. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

o and rayes, i like the s and the e allot. it looks like the R is a little looser than the rest but it looks tight. go paint it

7. SLEDGEHAMMER

SLEDGEHAMMER Senior Member

To be honest i feel quite embarrased for you, sorry for you even. I have no buisness beefing with you, your not actually worth it, your pety comments and all the chat and that is what you show to back your mouth? I was using that S about 2 years ago and you slate my S.

Seyar- tight throw man but the R aint flowin man , make the leg bulge out like the S or something just have a little play, but props ive been keeping an eye out for your stuff and its looking good the simples etc.

8. Gumdrop.Behemoth

Gumdrop.Behemoth Senior Member

sorry man but im not diggin any of those letters
    i dont know wat to say try making everything more even like striaghter
    idk good luck man maybe ill break my promise and hook you up with a simple throw if you want it

9. eksgi

eksgi Member

dude tdg and the seyor are TTIIGHT

Hey can any onre help me i write EKSGI but i need to see how someone else would write it in a different way can someone draw it and send me the pics i would greatly appreacet it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  10. rayseone

rayseone Senior Member

if i remeber rightly, gumdrop you owe me an exchange, back when you wrote beam lol, yeah thats write i have a fucking sick memory, also i dont want it to be straight , i wanna just be able to throw it up quick wen im pianting so i dont have to worry about keeping lines parralelle and stuff. and yeah ima keep screwing around with it for a while, see what comes of it.
    ive just been doing lotsa simples and shit recently cuz i think if i do it will take my normall style a different direction or something. and this post is pointless without a pic so i will get something up pretty soonn

11. Gumdrop.Behemoth

Gumdrop.Behemoth Senior Member

haha you switched it up on me iight you got me and i have your exchange up in a bit lol you may not like it though seeing as you dont like my style lol

12. freakeenyc

freakeenyc Senior Member

bastardo good shit dude....
    same..i no ur trying to do a simple...but a basic simple usually consists of Consistent letter thickness and either 90 or 45 degree angles...watever just try and copy ur keyboard..
    [Broken External Image]:http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5566/cimg6872bp2.jpg

13. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

freaky i am feelin that E in the 2nd piece a whole lot.
    the T however is bringing it down i think it's because of that loop you have it do at the base.

over all i think that 2nd one is the most solid piece out of them all though i really like the grid affect in the 1st one.

14. Lion

Lion Member

Hey chalk what type of markers you use?

15. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

Seyar- I was really impressed with your throw, other than the R. The S is amazing, although those style S's are common, it looks ill. With the R, id make the loop the same as the top of the S, like more flat-ish and less round-ish.

Wienot-the 3d grid one would look great without the question marks. The second one is good, it just kinda gets smaller as it goes and the T is just ugly. The 3rd one down is my favorite. I'd just make the o less fat and get a new T. 4th one is just ugly dont use it. 5th one is a sexy lookin simple.

View attachment 288970
    Should i color this or change something or just scrap it. crits?

16. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

i would hack the arrow in the A and just make it a flat end. or redo the arrow a bit. its a sick style though.all the letters fit together nicely. throw some color on it.

17. Chalk

Chalk Senior Member

lion i use prismas and AD's but i put them down for a while to start usin some crayolas recently. doesn't matter what you use. it's how you use them.

garbage. looking ok. ditch the arrow on the A. make your G fit a little better. and i'm not quite sure what the middle is. O or D?... put some 3d and a solid fill should look hawt.

18. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

just playin around with some different simple styles trying to find something thats working
    ai201.photobucket.com_albums_aa170_iancarroll7_dilateporee.jpg

19. Blackeyed_Pea

Blackeyed_Pea Senior Member

i like Scare2, make the P bigger

20. evade

evade Member

scare2: pore is aiight simple but cool, im liking the dilate tho its dope