Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Hoostein

Hoostein Senior Member

Tezer, I love that! Great colors :p

2. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_DannyHartu_foool.jpg
    ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_DannyHartu_fuckoner.jpg
    expirementing with different e's
    ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e276_DannyHartu_dddddddd.jpg

3. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

4. xFatel.Onex

yo Tezer im feeling tht shit expecialy the fill in's

5. Edward"Sezer"Hands

Edward"Sezer"Hands Elite Member

mad potential in the second pic.
    scrap the first one work with the bottom one but simplify it some more. more letter structure.

6. xFatel.Onex

i hate using letter structure pisses the fuck outta me i need my letters to flow freely i honestly dont care if there mega bunk over the years ill learn but ill never use letter structure hahaha(dont tell me ill get no where cuz its not true)but hey everyones shit is bunk to some one

7. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

tezer those fills are so good, i love em.
    and personally i like the lower case e's better.

i was kinda happy with this but now im really seeing the problems wit hthe flow.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v377_Canonfilmer_sc000c7a58.jpg

8. xFatel.Onex

i live in canada and im tryin to rock a euro stlye hahaha im also latin no europian in me :D

9. xFatel.Onex

Tike that shit isnt bad you have potential which i dont hahaha

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

That seriously is stupid. You do know what letter structure is right?

Graffiti is about letters, and letters have structure, and with out structure they're just shapes.

Nice shit teze, you posted the same pic twice though tsk tsk tsk :p

11. xFatel.Onex

d_g my letters are supossed to look like shapes haha its my steez :D

12. Scare2

Scare2 Senior Member

yeah DG is mad right. its not graff if thers no letter structure. if thers a letter thers letter structure. it just either looks like shit or looks good. i think wut u mean is u like more free letter structure. and no ur letter structure isnt even free. its angular and awkward looking. no offense but keep practicing and eventually ull realize that dg is right.
    (im not sure anyone really like letters looking like shapes onless its cool)
    and all letters are shapes.???

mad props to Teze. ive never seen u do anything bad. soma the best styles on bs.

chalks throwie Cs are rad.

and whoever was doing that rad 3d lettering on the last page and got no crits it looks reall good. the first one is the best. other than that i dont remember much in perticular.

borg ur throws were nice too tho.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2007
  13. alive

alive Banned

simply inconcievably stupid.

14. rudez

rudez New Member

hey guys im new to this forumn but ive been lookin at it 4 a while,
    anyway ive been practising some throwies with the name slick (thts my tag as well as 'rudez')

ai167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_rudez01_DSC00069.jpg

and here is a throwie i did, i made up the letters n the spot so i no it doesnt look good, its my first one to but watever:

ai167.photobucket.com_albums_u140_rudez01_DSC00058.jpg

btw im from sydney

critisism will be greatly appreciated!
    thnx guys

15. xFatel.Onex

page 2788^i think... yea man im really gunna listen to you when you come up with this stuff you call graff....

EDIT* sorry im sounding like a jackass im just pissed off cuz i have a broken wrist and it hurts to sketch

16. Hyperactiveness?

Hyperactiveness? Senior Member

AnteUp I can see that what your trying to go for here. Keep trying to make all the letters work and after awhile play with the sizes of the letters. Itll turn out fucking awesome if you keep at it.
    Stonk im feeling that. Nice thick readable letters thats the type of style I really enjoy. Thumbs up.
    BORG Sweet throwie sketches man they're fucking clean sketches man. I prefer that pinkish one.
    Seek139 Loving the third flick. I would say not to bother cleaning it up I like how its all laid out.
    Tezer thats so sick man I wish I had your kind of vision.
    xFatel.Onex Im really liking the 2nd flick like I said earlier I love creative, simple letters, cant get enough.
    rudez Id advise to stick to blackbook work for now and keep your paint of the walls. Just practice some letter forms for now

I've been gone for awhile but I got some new shit to post.. Then im gone for the next couple of weeks. So see yall sometime in awhile again.

Friend of mine. He quit writing.
    aa433.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_127_l_fb4c3278b0b980c32764a6ff240c2798.png
    aa180.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_65_l_71ba82daf3794e821d08a54c65868db3.png
    Development through my name.
    aa356.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_99_l_ebeeaa904807da698835f052a0347713.png
    Dont ask about the U on this one.. I dunno the answer to the question lol
    aa258.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_93_l_f4fadd53aae5e5d477b7f32b49328ab9.png
    aa461.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_70_l_dcc70f010514e2ea8b0b41c41d5fe184.png

Heres some random character flicks
    aa854.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_126_l_c83578c0c9cf920b9b9de8345651e705.png
    Dont mind the "Hiep" thing, I was just trying to make everything look cartoony
    aa502.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_88_l_69db290a39e00896913a4cf27e31a0fd.png
    aa393.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_83_l_c86830bdd2043ae47e596ac368bf33e8.png
    Dont stop the practice! Compare that shit to this drawing I did when I was 8 lmfao
    aa648.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_88_l_150a0682af21bb2b973c2fbda435a96f.png
    Leave crits for me to read when I get back. Thanks. Peace.

17. alive

alive Banned

18. Captain

Captain Senior Member

rudez- new to graff thread.

hyperactive, i don't like any of the sketches except the last one. As for the characters, I'm only feeling the one with the chick and the dude.

Quick penstyle, I know it's really messy.

[Broken External Image]:http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/8567/img1690ru6.jpg

19. Samp1e

Samp1e Senior Member

aww dammit i hit back and lost my post... again.

captain -- work the lower half of the C, all of the A, tweak the upper S, enlarge the O, tweak the P.

alive -- can't make out the second letter... an A? never really been a fan of your throw style, but to each his own

hyper -- that mario is sick as hell :) really, the purple hiepur is the only thing i'm feeling.

rudez, shred -- new to graff

eh
    [Broken External Image]:http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4449/untitled1tr9.png

20. alive

alive Banned

its a lower case A. for CAER. c lowercase a cap E lower r

i think u shouldnt have defined the left leg of the A within the S. otherwise work on consistancy and drop the fill.