Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

you really need to work on your letter flow....its all messed up..i mean you have curves on the R n E...but non anywhere else...you woud of easily put a curve on the top part of the C ( talkin bout middle pencil piece in bottom flick )...all your M's are far too big aswell..again..adding more nonflowness...i see you put you never did simples...well maybe you shud start rocking a couple from time to time cos you have no flow what so ever...nothing jumps out at me as original or different..its all lettering iv seen before...the top blue simple is pretty nice...but again..shit like the E..iv seen it over and over..yeah its a simple...but still..add some originality to it....look at REVOKs simples...he manages to add fucking shit load of originality to his.

dont think im gettng at you or trying to " beef " with you...cos i aint...we did our little battle thing...and now its over..im only tryna help you out thats all...you can take it...or you can be a goon and say " fuck you " or some bullshit that gets noone nowhere. ;):rolleyes:

emJaYbee..my old freind ! so amazing wildstyle..done to purfectzion..ahha..crazy shit...jus wish youd post here MORRE MORRE I WANT MORRRRE !

2. fOrSaQeN

fOrSaQeN Senior Member

yeah for me like someone had mentioned...the C looks a bit uneven...and the K the bars need to be more even...looks good tho

3. aqua

aqua Member

i like the second one, but maybe a few too many arrows.
    and the first ones shadow on the U and H look out of place cause there is none in the gaps.
    if you know what i mean.
    :)
    good though.

4. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

I know what you mean. I thought it looked weird too, but I thought since the whole design is kind of tipped backwards and the U and H are pretty straight-on, you wouldn't see shadow on those. Maybe I should have the shadows on on the U going from the left and the on the H going from the right...I'll give it some more tinkering and see what happens.

5. aqua

aqua Member

yeah i know what you mean, you could try doing the light from a different angle like the top right or something? instead of from straight above.
    but its nice :)

6. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

i like how all the letters follow the same angle. i love drawing pieces like that. add some color and shadow and your golden son

7. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

i hate puttin color, and outlines, my hand is to shakey... :(

8. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

more arows
    ad some more arows to let it flow

no seriosly drop all of them it dosent look good

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  9. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

that can become a relay sick style
    you should defently keep working on it

10. -ShAmEE-

-ShAmEE- Elite Member

View attachment 352817

£d is fucked hard. u have no letter stucture. need to know you stucture first and ur 3d is way off, JUST USE A FUCKIN PENCIL, forget fill for now.
    SIMPLES>

[Broken External Image]:http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4778/nokt15wd3.jpg

This dosent work. it just doesnt end of.

keep to the blockbusters simple letters and dont waste ur ink

View attachment 352818

millions of arrows that are unwanted make u a killer toy just make sure u need ur letters simple forget addons and extensions need to kno your letter stucture, NEED TO MAKE YOUR LETTERS PREFECT SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE PRINTED THEM ON THE COMPUTER

View attachment 352819

Forget this style ar the moment. u have no stucture in your letters and dont waste your ink please. and dont worrie about shadow.

SIMPLESS KEYBOARD>

View attachment 352820

Nice throws dont get driffed with makin it loook wild sometime simples can look kool too. paint them above, nice work

[Broken External Image]:http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii301/takalukie/untitled-2.jpg

your stuff is simple but has no stucture use bars and bend them A LITTLE!!

View attachment 352821

this is some FUCKIN NICE SHIT

View attachment 352822

always think this shit is soo wak and i stand by that. ur stucture is soo off need to simplify it..forget addons.

View attachment 352823

nice and simple love it...just make your bars the same width

View attachment 352824

got nice throws...ur pieces are wak stucture...dont waste ink on ur pieces.

View attachment 352825

never reali liked your shit, reason is you letter is lacking hard. but u have nice extensions,

View attachment 352826

ur stuctures off the p is nice thou...

[Broken External Image]:http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o96/alexgumm8/IMG_2396-1.jpg

nice and grimy..look kool

View attachment 352827

not happening look at other artists see why there 3d artists and see why there work is so good.

View attachment 352828

this style aint work lack of stucture like the idea thou. stick to them simples.

[Broken External Image]:http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1484/caispencilasianstylefincq6.jpg

funny as it is too many bars, loses the letters.

[Broken External Image]:http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1841/nokt4xw7.jpg

new to graff thread. simples and shit dont waste ur ink.

View attachment 352829

.kno your stucture

done my bit.

every one need to stop bumping there shit.

u should self crit a piece first and say does it look okay and think, stucture, simple, does it need that many arrows or addons, does that extension work,

you can hate me for what i say by u can suck a donkey for it cuz this is the internet. also if u dont think my crit is ballshit then u aint helping ur self.

dont say i dont believe in simple and blah blah...

I THINK THAT EVERY ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO A GOOD 10 LETTERS NICE AND PREFECTLY BEFORE THEY ADVANCE TO ADDONS AND EXTENSIONS.

11. glyce

glyce Senior Member

ai22.photobucket.com_albums_b320_grungrocker_soank012.jpg
    fucking arond with extentions

12. aqua

aqua Member

i would say theres too many extensions.
    your loosing your letter structure.
    especially on the last letter.
    h i think?

13. Crazy-Johnny

Crazy-Johnny Member

14. 5Funerals

5Funerals Senior Member

glyce dont even think about extensions yet. You gotta go simple for wayyyyyyy longer.

15. aqua

aqua Member

ohhh yeah, i see it now.

16. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

17. aqua

aqua Member

keep the letters the same sort of height.
    and on the bottom one the L and E are slanting to the right more than the rest.
    and maybe a more suttle outline.

18. SCIEnce802

SCIEnce802 Banned

19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

BUMP FOR CRITS PLEASE
    Rsake-nice stuff man, not a fan of the E in weak. other than that, sick

20. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member