Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

To be perfectly honest, and this is probably because I've only been at this graff thing for a week, but I can't make out the "Caiser" at all. I can kind of see the A, but that's about it.

That said, looking at it strictly as art, I love it. It's very abstract, and both your drawing and colouring are clean and carefully done.

That's probably not a lot of help, but at least your stuff doesn't really look like anyone else's that I've seen yet, and that's cool.

2. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

As with Atlok, I can't tell what it says, but strictly as art, I think it's cool. It's different, and that's never a bad thing.

3. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

4. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

nice name.
    nice simple.

Mar...good to see you branchine out a lil but those top extensions are iffy...they look wierd..like i cant exlain why....they just look like youv plonked them on the top of each letter hoping thye look decent...the first extension on the M is nice..but again...there isnt any flow..cos that extension doesnt appear anywhere else to balance it out feel me ?..

View attachment 354184

like on this peice ^..can you see where i put the extension on the W..i repeated it on the T to balance it out...make it flow.

just take a lil more time on your placing of extensions and most of all type of extension...cos it jus looks like you tried too hard man.

again colouring is nice.

5. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

I love the cartoons. Good job on that. I know you've already commented on this, but I'm not feeling the two thin O's. It makes the rest of the piece look inconsistent.

6. cerex89

cerex89 Senior Member

THIS IS OK BUT I SUGGEST THAT U TRY TO MAKE THE LETTERS A LITTLE BIT FATTER UNLESS UR TRYING FOR THAT LOS ANGELES LOOK AND THE EXTENSION ONTOP OF THE A SHOULD HAVE A SHADOW TOO

7. bloot

bloot Member

Stick to simples, man. Get rid of the extensions and make your letters fatter.

8. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

I like it, especially the detail on the letters, like they're cracking or something. Very cool. I like the balance of it as well.

9. Animal

Animal Senior Member

*Emak- both look nice, the first one especially. just the 3d on the second one is a bit off in places
    *Shook- don't try to do extensions or anything just yet, start simple.
    *Brunorod- looks good but I personally don't like the extension off the bottom right leg of the K. and your A doesn't flow with the rest.
    *Atok- Shits tight.
    *Techanuk- really nice simple. shows how something can look even more ill without extensions.
    *AMK- Shits tight, I'm just not feelin' the W, all your other letters are kinda smaller and thicker and your W is skinny and "out there". Edit: maybe it's actually the size of your H? ne ways looks good.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  10. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

yeah thanks cozmo

11. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

12. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

13. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

14. shookone

shookone Member

yeah
    im gonna start goin back to simples and work each letter out.
    i need a more consistant structure.

but atleast it isnt like the the other crew members piece
    i asked him for a lilttle battle or whatever.
    and this was his \/\/

aa835.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_128_l_5cc4725c537ca5db9b56f40621df90e2.png

long story short, i got more votes.

and thanks to all the crits

15. Cozmo

Cozmo Senior Member

Atlok, it helps, but without that guide I'd still be totally lost. But like I said, it looks cool either way.

16. rsakens

rsakens Elite Member

man fuck you i know that i am toy so thats why i am posting here

17. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the Jewish magic man. So calm down, Mr. Religion.

18. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

magic man...lmao one day you'll see..

19. shadowskater

shadowskater New Member

20. scoot

scoot Elite Member

View attachment 354321
    cut off by scanner and it made the colour all wacked out. and word @ my marker dying