Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SCIEnce802

SCIEnce802 Banned

yo jetback- drop the 2, its wack. but that simple is nice, good style

2. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

ahhh, i get ya ctso. but if i do that, then the dead space in between my letters wont be filled. ill try it anyways, maybe im wrong.

and science, there's already a tank, an its safe to say he burns me anyday. the two on the end keeps me safe from anyones shenanighans

ewwww 1000th post. whose a whorrreeeeeee

3. Casual7ie

Casual7ie Senior Member

i like it cept the e. it looks to mushed together. and make the middle line, curve thingie on it more squared like the rest of it. and make the first leg of the n shorter maybe... make some minor changes and id look mad dope

4. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

raby, I'm digging that.

NEW NAME! OMGWTFBBQZ0RZ!

ai274.photobucket.com_albums_jj241_mazeonerr_rokem.jpg
    reads rokem.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  5. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

Omgwtfbbqzors!!!!!!!!!!!

6. trance9

trance9 Senior Member

7. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

haaaaaaaaaahhhhh bolero of fire. i was just playing that game this morning, word to zelda. personally i couldnt write that name, too curvy for me, like the B and O's. but thats just me an im not writing it haha. if you like it and you enjoy writing it, then do it up.

and word on the inverted pyramid, you do a good job of describing shit. i understood that perfectly. but im not sure how that would look, lately ive been on the angle tip, a nice slight slope downwards with my letters. your idea would probably end up with more of a chinese hand fan/rainbow shape.

im not really feelin that bolero though, your bars vary in sizes and your flow is inconsistant. circle up your O's a bit, straighten the backbone of your R and take that dip outta the top bar on your E. also, for now, take off the hinges on the end of your bars. keep workin with it though, the name has potentional if you work on it.

trance, id use simples for your next sketch if i were you. focus more on the actual letters and your word rather than a pretty picture behind it.

8. TRY'N

TRY'N Senior Member

WOOOOWWWW what duz that even say?? omg yea go way simpler jus throw together some CLEAR letters and uh..do it up!

simply tho.

9. TRY'N

TRY'N Senior Member

you have some crazy dawings goin on here haha. i mean the drawings aint bad (your pieces are i diff story), its jus way too much for the page. it seems like you jus got a ton goin through your head and youre tryna get it all out on the page but jus try to stay focused and try to do a piece and jus a piece nothing else. no burning hospitals or anything :rolleyes:

10. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

11. Nem

Nem Elite Member

12. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

haha,thanks for all the crits.
    heh,yea my substitue screamed the whole KISS thing at my entire class like 2 weeks ago.
    heh,to who said that I have too much on my mind,thats exact.its like I either dump my brain on the page or jus scribble.
    aight keep it simple.Ill remember that.
    I have one alright peace for my boy CANCER who moved waaaay up north.(from Cali to Canada) try an put it on...
    yea,when I actually go painting I keep it waaay simple.jus outlines throws an tags.

...o wow,my letters at the bottom of the hospital piece do look like flames o_O

ai237.photobucket.com_albums_ff48_2cure_IMAG0001.jpg

teh man in teh moon.

ai237.photobucket.com_albums_ff48_2cure_IMAG0016.jpg

ai237.photobucket.com_albums_ff48_2cure_IMAG0014.jpg

crits plllleas...
    tried to resize.sorry -_-

ps-Nem.start out with some 3d.

finish with cracked out nurses an bleeding letters ^_^.
    jk.jk.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  13. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

14. TRY'N

TRY'N Senior Member

15. Nem

Nem Elite Member

damn. ive been workin these letters for like a year now.

16. TRY'N

TRY'N Senior Member

yea i love your drawings cuz i love that gritty style. but your letters are a lil crazy. if you didnt tell us that you made that for your buddy cancer, i never would have known it said that. so work on the letters a lot more! pz

17. Stonk

Stonk Senior Member

my favorite addiction..dont write mpc..its a legendary 3 decade strong crew from NYC. cant really say much else about it...

18. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

oh yea,I found out about them recently an was like faaaaack my crew has to have a name change.we were Medicine Paint Clan.Now were Medicine Paint Revolutionaries-MPR.but that canvas is older.

19. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member

extensions on the last letter (o?) dont flow. the rest is pretty sick. add more color.