Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member

It's not i want to insult the graffiti culture? I just have had no exposure to it. I live in Ireland for chris' sake. Enjoy being elitist.

2. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member

I can admit I'm not brill at graff, but I'm not shit either

3. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

no, you pretty much are shit. unless you can paint well, which i doubt you can. if your satisfied with your own artistic ability, then by all means, leave the forum. theres no reason to be here since you like it, we hate it, and you wont take constructive critisizm.

4. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member

I could take constructive criticism, but i think styles in Ireland and the States are too different to be liked by each other. I don't like much of what I see on the forum. It's not constructive to tell someone they're shit and get the "graffiti for dummies" book out again.. I would have thought as artist's you'd be open to new styles. And I can paint anything I draw to look the same. I'm still working on my stuff and trying to develop my style, and i know i'm not great. But going back to basics doesn't seem like good advice to me. THe guys in my local spry shop give good advice, like crisp clean lines would look better, and keep practicing your shadows etc.

5. shiva - the destroyer

shiva - the destroyer Senior Member

6. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member

7. shiva - the destroyer

make the letters straight, it will look less childish. and then try to connect you letters in some way

8. squidone

squidone Senior Member

and dont make your c how the top drops down and keep practicing the shadows

9. squidone

squidone Senior Member

10. shiva - the destroyer

for the top one: make the skinny bars a bit fatter
    and keep practicing the shadows

and for the throwie, work on the R, it kinda lost his structure

11. NoCanControl

NoCanControl Elite Member

then what are you doing in a graffiti fourm?

12. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

View attachment 373217
    hoer exchange, my bad on how it gets taller i didnt realize till after

raze- on the last one, lose the bolt effect or whatever, your bars arent bad, except the e make it have a middle bar or make it lower case
    charm- one thing u gotta learn when comin on here is give crits if u want them, if u dont like what u hear then fuck it, but dont start all kinds of talk in here
    nocancontrol- spread out ur letters a lil bit
    mass- that esay is fresh
    cais- i love ur fills, im feelin the peice to, just not the extension on the bottom right leg of the a

13. shiva - the destroyer

i like how you made that blue thingy on the right over something that failed

14. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

seyar, nice hoer. i dont like the slope you have going on top. iunno if its intentional or not. and i think a capital H would look better.
    raze, keep your bars the same width. its cool if you make some smaller, but make it flow. go bigger to small on the same bar with a slight slope. if you get what im sayin.
    charm, keep your letters seperate, and put them on more of a line. i wouldnt say keep them all straight, but there up an down a bit too much. plus im not feelin the cloud at the bottom.

yes. i have my arrows that come outta nowhere, they make me happy:) haha, ill figure out an extension that works next sketch or two.

[Broken External Image]:http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3152/rasek1ic6.jpg

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Your arrows are coming out of nowhere again. And try something new with the hole in your R, just start tweaking your letters now, it looks like you got your simples down.

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

go paint it.
    ..without the arrows.

17. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

i have been. im gonna go out tonight an put up a two toner.. if it dosen't rain. im runnin outta paint though fuck. ive got like 30 cans, an 25 have 1/4 or less in it

18. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member

Seyer. Cheers for the headsup. I like your Hoer, as you said the letters would look better at even heights.

19. esco93

esco93 Senior Member

20. CharmTwo

CharmTwo Member