Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

2. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

View attachment 380920
    new style, 3d is fucked a bit. imma be workin on the colab peice tomorrow. its due the 25th right?

ra- im diggin the bottom one more, maybe make the hole in the top r a little bigger. there both fresh though
    sek- dont connect ur e and k, if ur usin bars keep them all the same width
    ares- ur a and s arent too bad, work on ur structure with all ur letters though. sketch up some simps. dope colorin though
    ease- im feelin the top one, maybe make the bottom of ur e's more like ur s if u know what i mean

3. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

sek,god damn thats the third time you've bumped that :-/
    your letters are wack do simples,and work on your drop shadow its off in alot of places
    and stop worring about coloring and worry more about your structure ;)
    some pen shit
    ai208.photobucket.com_albums_bb207_doap1_Picture659.jpg
    ai208.photobucket.com_albums_bb207_doap1_Picture662.jpg
    ^i hate that onethe extenion on te end of it is wack and my 3d's off :( ah well
    ai208.photobucket.com_albums_bb207_doap1_Picture667.jpg
    jump bitch,jump bitch jump bitch!
    proof-jump bitch <3
    edit*pie-im loving the r in the first one but not the a atol :-/
    sey-make the y,a and r more round like you did with the s and e

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  4. klic

klic Elite Member

5. klic

klic Elite Member

6. emel

emel Senior Member

shut the fuck up you fucking tool

you only know graffiti by what bombing science has shown you, which is internet shit... in real life.....when people have beef they fuckin dis eachotehres pieces and fuckin fight and POSSIBLY battle if the graff scene in the area is that organized but mostly just dis eachoterhs shit until they see eachotehr somewhere and fucking scrap, they dont log onto a website forum, post up some blackbook joints and "E-Battle"..... seriously, shit isnt even serious on here.. kids like you need to get the fuck off this website and do something productive with your graff....

and shut the fuck up with the whole give crits to get em... why would you influence a bunch of toys to give crits to other toys.... its like the blind leading the blind....

7. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

A Damn. Emel you called Him A Tool..... Damn that never get old.

Let just cut all the shit call off and post some Images.

8. fonone

fonone Senior Member

who says images.

ill post one image now and probs 2 more images when i get home. just some simple shit mainly to work on blending, i only really like it on the I and R. but ofcoarse my scanner makes it look like shit anyway, ohhh was done with like those 20 for 5 dollars connecter pens.. i know its no excuse but theyre pretty horrid.

[Broken External Image]:http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/333/jun19180sl8.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/333/jun19180sl8.6c15771369.jpg

klic - new to graffiti thread,
    seyar - like that other person said switch it up a bit

9. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

^ i like that cept the E looks a lil messed up but still straight

10. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

The toys around here are pretty angry these days. When I was posting in here people were actually looking to get help.

Crits...
    Irekn- K and the N are kind of lopsided. Otherwise nice simples.
    Klic- Get those bars down. If you want to do something like that just for fun don't work on it too much. Just do your simples.

11. emel

emel Senior Member

Eskimo... are you talking about me?

12. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

I'm talking about everyone here who's complaining every time someone gives them crits.

13. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

klic: go simple
    irekn: change the E and the K and it'll be cooler

some quick stuff I did:

aa462.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_50_l_afefd92ffd0bcf9391ea12dfe99b72fd.png
    (maybe i'll go w/ black fill in and white outlines in this one)

aa217.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_50_l_2ee8b5d6e972195fc189b5e069082700.png

aa990.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_13_l_ce02787a0c7c558d66e3865af0364295.png
    (yes, it's the same sketch than before, only w/ a diff color scheme)

aa984.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_16_l_efb03d9ddd51108f191d9e39bb08eb9f.png

fuckin camera sucks... --'

14. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

i actually like the E. you just need to put a curve or two on the other letters that dont. (k and n)

Zero : someone already has that name but you straight with that throw up. everything else you pretty much is wack tho. seems kinda like you bit it but im not trying to hate you know if you didnt good shit tho.

15. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

16. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

17. COLOR192

COLOR192 Senior Member

hahaha! u're not the first guy to say that I bit that one. but no, I didn't bit anybody ;)
    and i don't care that somebody already uses ZERO. i'm tired of changing what I write. :\ thanks for sayin it, though

18. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

19. (SoS) Flu

(SoS) Flu Senior Member

lol yeah man its what ever as long there isnt a zero near you. but its hott you should stay with a similar style your other shit is mad wack tho. but you can always build on to wack shit so im not saying giving it up.

20. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

i missed aportion of the outline lol i just noticed that...gotta quit smoking...