Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

2. Furious-StyleZ

Furious-StyleZ Senior Member

eh just wanted to show sumtin i messed around wid..philppine flag.

ai34.tinypic.com_289ivkx.jpg

3. Czar One

Czar One Senior Member

Dope man, I like your style, I think the R would look better with a little tweaking, but it's lookin good. Keep going.

On a bad note, here's a wack late night freestyle
    View attachment 394773

4. thebaconator

thebaconator Member

5. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

go a little simpler and theres no need for the middle e bar and the a bar to have a horn at the end i think it would look better without it

6. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

bumpsy
    emma- sorry, take off all those random hooks on the end of the bars like on the top of the e and the a and the middle bars as well, also if youre doing this for someone, make the final design before you colour it because ive seen you post the same kinda thing a few times with different changes, you dont need to ink it until its completely done
    czar- im not really feelin any of them my favourite is the blue one that looks like an n, if its a z i dont like it but it would make a nice n, it looks alot better if you tilt youre head to the right a bit
    dzee- just get your simps down before you start inking stuff, you got alot of work to do
    keane- you actually gonna put those stickers up? if you do make sure you put then somewhere out of reach, you dont want all that hard work going to waste. i like them but the only e i like out of the slaps is the second e on the first stick, nice exchanges as well

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  7. thebaconator

thebaconator Member

crit in original post

8. BombingSciences Bitch

BombingSciences Bitch Senior Member

I give up on you kid. Three times I've told you to go simpler, back to the basics and you didn't listen. Oh well, if in a couple of months time you're wondering why everyone else on here's getting better and you're staying the same, it's your own fault.

letsgobombing - Don't really like that first style, but I'm definatley feeling that S.
    Czar - That's pretty tight bro, just fix the loop of the R

9. hammer_time

hammer_time Banned

that bottom joint is super fly, no crits here

10. thirdworldarmyAP3

thirdworldarmyAP3 Member

View attachment 394783
    I did this one about a year ago, then kinda stopped for a while. Now I started to write again, and I think that I'm doing a lot better than I did, I'll posted a few more up later when I get pictures of them. Criticism is welcome I know I'm not good I just want advice on how I could do better.

11. Worms

Worms Guest

View attachment 394806

another shits sketch crits

3rd wrld army dont use a black outline n then ablack fill idiot u cant read it lol
    baconator do simples like the letters on your keyboards once u can pimp those then start twistin shit
    same with u lets go bombing simples

12. South-Pole

South-Pole Elite Member

wers-i see some mad potential there,maybe
    try taking off the swirl on the bottom part of the E,get your s up a bit,and try changing that R leg.
    letsgo-looks fine to me
    third world-the only way to get better is by sketching,so if you stop and take back months after its useless,ok do keyboard letters,and use bars
    baconator-read the new 2 graff thread

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  13. devil at sea level

devil at sea level Member

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  14. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

15. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

i hit up tera in the book... srry for the bad flik quality my batteries died in my camera so i had to use my phone.... ill get a better flik of it up later...
    View attachment 394811

16. session-one

session-one Senior Member

devil at sea level: try going a little simpler with out the exstensions and connect all your bars, dont seperate em with lines

tera: looks dope just wish the E was a little less covered up

17. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Meko: Dope. I'll have your's up later tonight Meko. That shit is Ill son makes my name look fresh and you did it in the BB I got you man.

18. thebaconator

thebaconator Member

devil at sea level- dont run the lines of the 3-d into eachother like that they should come out of the corner and all the 3-d should be going in the same direction
    wers - your W looks like an M and im not digin the R the one you had before was better

this is from 2 weeks ago ish
    ai140.photobucket.com_albums_r13_onedayafter3_DSC02837.jpg

19. devil at sea level

yea word meko i did this mad quick, its sloppy, just wantted to see crits on the idea bc someone said use "bars" when i posted something like this so i put them in i guess you just connect them though, not "on top of each other"...but how do i go simpler? i thought this was as simple as it gets without doing just basic keyboard letters, im not really seeing where the extensions are either, just the basic letters...

20. devil at sea level

sorry for double post, butyea bacon i had trouble with that, but fixed it, good looks