Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AhMen

AhMen Member

Something experimental for the RAWX battle. Used some sort of chalk pastel for the fill in

D73FFF9D-78B9-4E70-A45E-F7A081EC5CBB.jpeg

2. CraigRoy

CraigRoy Member

Congratulations on getting featured on AD Markers IG page, achievement!
    It's always a win when we can create something that we're proud of, even if it doesn't meet all of our expectations or the expectations of others.
    It's interesting to hear that you went back to school to sharpen your traditional skills. It's always a good idea to keep learning and improving, no matter what field you're in. I'm curious, have you ever considered exploring digital art again, perhaps with new tools or techniques that you didn't have access to before?! It might be worth experimenting with to see if it could enhance your work in any way.
    As for your blackbook, it's great that you've been using it as a way to practice and apply what you've learned. Have you ever considered turning it into an ebook or some sort of digital resource for others to learn from?

3. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

4. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2023-3-3_13-2-19.png
    Graffiti sketching with graffiti app or game called graffiti general.

5. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

6. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2023-3-7_13-52-40.png upload_2023-3-7_13-52-58.png upload_2023-3-7_13-53-13.png upload_2023-3-7_13-53-38.png upload_2023-3-7_13-53-58.png
    I bought yesterday new markers, sketchbooks, colour pencils and oil pastels so now I can do better and cooler graffiti sketch and drawing works because my new markers are very good.

7. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Älä aja liian kovaa jos ei kunto kestä= don't drive too fast if you are not in good condition. I decided to translate my finish text that every memebers understand what i have meant with those text. :);)

8. MIUNZ

MIUNZ Senior Member

You need to go back to basics. Simple keyboard letters. And get good at that first

9. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Thank you. Yeah I know that i should do simple letters but I always try to do cooler letters and then my sketchs looks like toy sketch. And I know that graffiti art is not like drawing because I think that nobody can say to you that your drawing works are toy but someone can say to you that your graffitis or graffiti sketch are toy. it is not easy to do cool graffiti or tag letters so I need more and more practise. And I have to watch graffitis what i see forexample on the fences and under the bridges and I have to take photographies from graffitis.

10. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

upload_2023-3-8_9-5-1.png

I did this on yesterday evening. Is this cool or toy what you are thinking? I think that the text is easy to read isn't it?

11. vigostar

vigostar Senior Member

Thanks for this. I have plans to do youtube video of a complete flip through of the book and Im not into digital art. I dabbled in the past but, just not into it but, thanks for your suggestion!

12. MIUNZ

MIUNZ Senior Member

Sure its easy to read but that doesnt mean its not Toy. Nothing wrong with being a toy, i was toy for years and years but had much better simple keyboard letters than any of the pieces I have seen you post. Once you're able to do a nice looking simple piece or lettering thats when you'll progress easier and further

13. ColerfulFingernails

ColerfulFingernails New Member

Toy

14. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

Thank you. I dont know well that what style is toy and what style is professional. I think very often that my new sketch is cool but when I show it to master writers they say that it is toy.

15. bad boy

bad boy Elite Member

I cant be angry from your comment because I asked that is my sketch toy or not.

16. Locy 23

Locy 23 New Member

17. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU Senior Member

Your letters need a basic structure/ foundation. Work on basic/ block lettering first then try adding bends, curves and extensions. Sketch with a pencil first so that you can overlap letters and erase unwanted lines. Do a few pieces like that before trying to add colors. It takes some time and practice but you're not off to a bad start though

18. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

See, just play around with a pencil. Hope this helps you out a little

20230322_022316.jpg

19. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

20. MINE2 : C.H.A.P.S. CRU

Valentines day piece for the Mrs

20210206_003610.jpg