Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Rituals/habits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by User, Nov 26, 2006.

Share This Page

1. beltonuk

beltonuk Banned

fuck rituals fuck habits fuck even plannin where your goin just get stoned get your cans and be off for a little stroll and destroy everythin along the way

2. sayonelast...

sayonelast... Senior Member

i agree with beltonuk but sometimes if im really tired before goign bombing i go on BS and look at the pictures or forums jsut to get into it.. but fuck planning.. i jsut take my stuff and hit wtv is there..

3. repsSDN

repsSDN Senior Member

i did mean think of what im gunna hit i just meant wot throws and tht im gunna use.

4. sayonelast...

yea..fuck planning liek every single place and not one more then what u planned.. and what colors ur gonna do ur fill ins, outlines, etc.. jsut figure it out once u get there!

5. tuckfoys

tuckfoys Senior Member

uuh..yea thats how you get caught up.. Wen ur at the spot thinking about what to use and shit. Unless you do only chill spots a mile into the woods and shit like that. If you do street bombing you gotta know the area, where to run and shit so you dont get caught up.

6. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Shove some cans under my boxers and a marker in my pocket

By mum

7. sayonelast...

u dont have to plan.. u jsut get to ur spot take ne can..i mean i dont go bombing with 20 different colors..uisually white black and one color for uni.. so u jsut take white and do a fill in and blakc outline then uni.. i mean..thats not planning..its knowing what ur doing..

8. toxus

toxus Elite Member

O rly?

9. sayonelast...

thats what i think..i eman..the places i bomb are usually places i know really well.. so i dont have to plan..i jsut head out and if i see a spot..obviously look around and jsut do the spot...

10. sactown916trainrat

sactown916trainrat Member

i just get my caps and cans and a few markers and fucking go out, if i see a spot i want to bomb i look a dew times and if its clear then do your shit, fuck having a lay out of spots you want to hit.

11. BORNUNO

BORNUNO Member

ummm eat a hamburger.
    go paint
    come back fall asleep n get faded

12. g1ll

g1ll Member

get out and bomb. then smoke some ganja for celebration(gotta rock the adreniline rush of bombing)

13. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

stock up on my paint grab them caps throw that shit in my bag then light a cig go to the spot blow it up then bounce oh yeah decide of i want a mop or a pen for the night simple shit

14. rekon

rekon Senior Member

yea yea listen to music like thatkidyouknew said i always have a smoke before i go cause yea thats the way to go get a lil chill maybe head spin lol yea me n my mates usually drip maybe 4 beers and then go , but yea plan the big shit i rekon but dont ever plan bombing apart from where u going and where you already been

15. Smae

Smae Member

some times I do a ancient sacrifice cerimony and then I call the devil to help me paint...
    but usually i just eat smthin, put the cans in my backpack and I go to the spot ^^

16. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

well i go to my mans house (ezok) chek suplies mark em (cos its nite) get the bus chek out the spot chill for a bit up the roof n paint lol so not much of anything there

17. Reinone

Reinone Senior Member

have cigs, its always a pleasure to smoke after went painting

18. [phenom5]

[phenom5] Senior Member

i always have one dope spot in mind that ive spotted before, i hit up everything i can on the way there, then when i hit that up i feel fulfilled.
    for a day or two.

19. rekon

rekon Senior Member

yea i like feeling fulfilled aye but then went it goes you get fuxed off lol and frustrated untill you get ur next doze of graff lol

20. WTFdib

WTFdib Member

find a hobo and get his AIDS blood to put in my kiwi mop so I can bust some mad handstylez with original SF Candy on the way back home. Everyone knows HIV don't buff and tastes as good as it smells :)