Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Science stores sucks balls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by West coast originals, May 8, 2021.

Share This Page

1. West coast originals

West coast originals New Member

Im sooo fuckin choked. The fucked up on pricing Molotow Markers with a display....the price said 10- 230 $ i made the order and my set ended up costing 26$ . i ordeered more tings. a diff sized molotow set. some other things. Inwas soooo stoked i reread the recipet 50 times and yes. i was expecting 8 big markers and a display set for a great deal. Week and a half later my mail arrives. No set as my reciept said just two markers. of course i message and ask for my set and display. they said.. " sorry but we are now sold out of that so instead we gave you two markers and we will refund you for the cost. " I said " i paid for and got a confirmation that i got the set and display " they said " you only paid 26$ " i said it was advertised as 10- 230 $ and i hit pay...and was only charged 26$ ...thats on you."

So far Bombing Science hasnt responded and seems fine with just punking me. So little do they know........I dont appreciate being fucked over.

My question to the community..

Do you think they owe me the set i paid for? i got a confirmation that the order went through and it wasnt until i recieved the order that i learnt there was a issue.

if its advertised , a certain price..i pay for it ..get a confirmation...then what gives??

2. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

I guess they could have contacted you but they absolutely don't owe you any product lol

3. West coast originals

I woulda been happy with that tbh. and factually if they asvertised a price which they did 10-230$ ....and explain wtf thats spose to mean? there isnt varied prices on all products.. i paid the price
    ..they confirm the order..and ship it......they kinda owe me. but yeah.
    actually according to the rules of ecommerce they owe what i paid for . They charged my credit card before shipping the wrong items. Had the contacted me ahead of time before charging my card then it wouldnt be a issue. Theres rules and guidelines for ecommerce and they definatly broke em. not to mention its just a assmove. If i was a kid and that was everything to me....it woulda hurt more...now...ill just order from ArtPrimo whos customer service is great.

if u say. shirt sale. 5 -40 $ and you order some for 10$ and some socks show up ..and my excuse was. . you got too good of a deal so inthought you should get socks instead....... looks fuckin stupid af.

anyhow. imma let the bbb deal with em and ill drop some deadly reciews about how shyte they are. np

4. Jose Battle

Jose Battle New Member

Yo...real talk. Service is trash...charged my card saying immediately shipping at would come in 3 days. Here I am 15 days later holding nothin. Sent me a email lying about the shipping date...took em 5 days to send a generic azz reply!! Fucc this spot

5. Jose Battle

Jose Battle New Member

This place’s customer service is the worst. Lied about when my order shipped, took 5 days to send a generic azz comp generated reply telling me my shits comin 15 days late?! Still sitting here with nothin. Shoulda just went to the art store and try to rack or pay the extra couple bucks.
    Got in the zone with this canvas..need the shit I ordered to finish it.
    Eat a dicc Bombing Science.
    RIP ARCHHOGGS n RENS ONE forever!!
    AMOEONER GB MOB. AVES. KCM. JDK. CMS.

6. West coast originals

They just wrote this off as case closed to me. Lesson learnt. I just dropped 2 bills at The Green Rangers spot and they got alot better selection of products and customer service is on point as a mofo.

7. Jose Battle

Jose Battle New Member

Never heard of that site. Good lookin bro imma check it out

8. West coast originals

Artprimo and graffcity both better

9. Grizz620

Grizz620 Member

Art primo got some mean streakers. Got mine in yellow

10. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

So just to clarify, you were refunded your money and got two free markers.
    But are unhappy with their customer service?!!?