Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Boston; No Bullshit

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by mr. she77, May 28, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Rane-One(JTF)

Rane-One(JTF) Senior Member

PATRIOTS SUUUCCCKKK
    FINALLY, THEY LOSE.
    18-1.
    nobody's perfect you brady-lovin sons of bitches.
    AAAAHHHH hahahahahaha.
    victory is oh so sweet.
    fuck your perfection
    and your dirty fucking rodney harrison, who can only make hits after the ball is fuckin dead.
    and your tom brady who got hit like a bajillion times, and sucked ass throughout the entire game.
    and did you hear tedy bruschi had a stroke??!?!?!?!?! HE DID!!!!!!!
    belichick you cheatin mother fucker..."they uh....played batter then us in uhhhhh all uhhhhhh phases of the game....uhh...."

CONGRATS NEW ENGLAND. BACK TO BACK MANNING MVPS. NOW BOTH OF THE BROTHERS HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS.

and fuck all of the "fans" that only love the pats when theyre hot and winning. and the ones that have NO EXCUSE for this loss. lemme guess, bradys ankle? the grass was too green? too much wind? whats your excuse this time you whining bunch of faggots? spectone talking about suckin eli's dick. plz kid, im sure youve been riding bradys allllll yeeaaaarrrr llooonnngggg...
    fluke my ass. they sucked. pure and simple.
    i went off on this, kuz its been bothering me ALL year. and now they sucked...as wonderful as 2004 alcs haha =D
    ok back to flix.

2. theoory

theoory Senior Member

you talkin about the peice?

3. kickINyoTEEF

kickINyoTEEF Senior Member

who seriously gives a fuck about footbal, lets move on to some graff haha

4. UncleDonny

UncleDonny Senior Member

theory if ur gonna self promo dont post sum legal shit. that spots played out and ive never even been there.

5. UncleDonny

UncleDonny Senior Member

no1 is tryin 2 compete with ny graff u clown. speak english and learn how 2 spell u dumb fuck. and that game was luck....manning was inches a way from getting sacked and managed 2 pull off a lucky hail mary. Jackass

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  6. UncleDonny

UncleDonny Senior Member

7. UncleDonny

UncleDonny Senior Member

8. theoory

theoory Senior Member

alright, im just doin my thing till i can do that illegally

9. Rane-One(JTF)

why does everyone hate on theory and seize? like, DAMN man. who cares if his flick was legal? did he post the picture saying 'im better than you' ?. nah man he was just lookin for some crits. let the kid live his life.
    and self promo...plz...forgive us for taking pictures of stuff we did? wat better place to get crits than the forum where bostonians hate on everything? lol face it, we do.
    fuck the "dont self promo". let dudes get up their own way.
    and this isnt directed just at uncledonny, its at everyone who talks about it.
    theres just no room for hatin in the graf scene. or at least, there shouldnt be.
    toys are toys and theyll either get up and get better, or fall back adn you dont have to worry about them.
    legends are legends, simply put.
    and for the rest of us, just do ya thing. you dont need a posse praising you all the time, or ppl hatin on you all the time.

*tear* cant we all just get along? hahaha

10. bean_one

bean_one Senior Member

what a queer.

11. bean_one

bean_one Senior Member

buddy who are you to come on here poppin off at people? i've never seen a tag, a throw, a dead, or a piece from you in my LIFE.

fall back young buck.

12. The Master Of His Game

The Master Of His Game Senior Member

13. bean_one

bean_one Senior Member

btw... seize, i saw that st. drive spot you hit... nice... but wtf is up with your boy cnue? lol... he's making your spots look bad with that dooky.

14. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

mmm not sure which one you are talking about.
    wont be seeing me much anymore, i moved.

15. Rane-One(JTF)

haha yo bean, chill. i still got a voice. forgive me if i aint been paintin since fuckin 30 years ago haha.
    and im up here and there. wat i do is wat i do, and whether someone sees it or not doesnt make a difference to me. i paint for me, not for you.
    also, thanks for the pieces in my bbook. some of em came out real nice.

16. Rane-One(JTF)

also 'poppin off at people'...that was about the patriots. and id LOVE to get into a discussion with you abou that if you wish kuz i dont need to be a graf writer to speak about it. been a football kid all my life, so seein a tag or throwie or whatever by me is totally irrelevant to football

17. t-t-totally_dude

t-t-totally_dude Senior Member

18. Graffiti

Graffiti Banned

You mean you changed your name because you finally realized that you were clowning yourself online and now you can get a fresh start....Smart move....And nice touch with the moving story....

19. BALDheadSLICK

BALDheadSLICK Senior Member

^^^big ups to seize money holdin down VT ta MA ta NH

20. SEIZE [reppin yo hood]

SEIZE [reppin yo hood] Elite Member

HAHAHAHAHA
    because i care so much about clowning myself online :rolleyes: