Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. >AGORA<

>AGORA< Member

meanstreaks are a good idea. or stickers of course. When the bus is mostly empty just go crazy...hit a few spots...and try to keep an eye on the bus drivers rear view mirror, or have a friend do that for you. :unsure:

2. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

yea i love meanstreaks..only thing is..they go reallll quick

and yea..slaps r always a good idea.

3. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

go to the bus station at night when theyre being docked, and tag all of them. or when you get off the bus tag the door. i have never done the latter, but i know people who have, while other passengers board, and then just bolt.

4. DizziY

DizziY Senior Member

Why not just wait for it start drivin away and tag the back? Or like BRAINE said, go and tag the door or side or somethin. I wouldn't tag the inside unless I had a whole seat to myself and it was my stop.

5. acek

acek Senior Member

the montana paint marker dont smell

6. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

marker thread. close. +1

7. Chaka911

Chaka911 Senior Member

In Boston we just write and no one cares. 5 or 6 people on the buses when full are ussualy writing something. I use sharpie paints which are oil based pretty permenent, Very hard to buff on windows and dont have a bad smell. Why does the smell matter unless you do a HUGEMUNGUS tag.. and how do u smell the marker inside the bus if ur writing on the outside?

8. ASEL1DBL

ASEL1DBL Senior Member

i usally slap stickers on the bus or i use my steakers. ;)

9. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

Sharpie paints suck. I heard the scene in boston is good, there was a boston scene report in b/d.

(P.S. Nirvana blows a giant one)

10. newk_one

newk_one Senior Member

tust me u can smell it .... once i made a few writes in the bus while it was waiting to start moving and the bus driver stopped and came in the back to hek it out ..... i told him it wasnt me .... markers smell .... the otr smell too ....

11. oh_ jeez_i_just_jizzed

oh_ jeez_i_just_jizzed Member

i do peices with sharpies on the back of bus seats, because i am a gangster haha

12. Mekas

Mekas Senior Member

The buses are my city's main source of public transportation, i dont really ever ride em' never really had to except for the odd time, but only the writers that get up a lot tag buses here. I've never tagged the inside of a bus but bus stops, that's another story, bus stops are dope.

13. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

14. shifty 486

shifty 486 Senior Member

I really just want to run up to a bus when its letting ppl off and write a quick tag and yeah that would be fucking scary but fun

15. Sire

Sire Senior Member

just do it and take off.

16. FadeProof

FadeProof Senior Member

just don't try and put up a throwie or anything, but that would be dope as hell. how about a police car? now there's a rush

17. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

its what i do when i get off the bus. actually did one yesterday as the bus was drivin off. me and my boy had to run after it taggin as wer're runnin

18. alive

alive Banned

sharpies
    :rolleyes:
    :wub:

19. ToTheDeath

ToTheDeath New Member

I normally throw up inside buses when they arent too packed. The only thing that I am sketched out about riding is the driver checking me out on the mirror. Thats never been a problem yet though (knock on wood!). If it looks overcrowded or doesnt seem like a good time to get up then just use your common sense on it. Now if its the smell thats getting you, use some un-scented markers, etc.

20. faint rem one

faint rem one Elite Member

do u mean throw up as in...do a throw up? cuz thatd be crazy.