Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I'll have a go, I'm not too good with Cs though.

2. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

w.e sometimes its just nice to see a fresh angle or like way to a tag. i would do u something back out of courtesy, but my scanner is broken :angry:

3. d_g

d_g Elite Member

4. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

no worries man. thanks :p its cool btw what u using?

5. d_g

d_g Elite Member

It's an Artline100, they're not that great. I refilled it with Blue OTR ink.

I prefer Pilots over the Artline markers, those two are the only big chisels I've tried.

6. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

what the fuck are you guys talking about markers this is the bus thread otrs are weak pilots are the best and cop yo self some garvey so you can hit the panals faffdbvcxz

7. Bosh

Bosh Senior Member

Okay does anyone here from england ever get a nibbs bus or niblet bus?? They have a small mirror system at the front of the upper deck, have people keep sitting on the glass so the driver gives in and doesn't look up. While the driver isn't looking, tag the glass and the upper mirror. Use your imagination, all im saying is imagine your a bus driver, you get annoyed with not being able to look what everyones doing, you try to look one minute its blocked, you try to look the next and it says "bus drivers suck donkey dick!" Haha, the best way to piss off a bus driver.

8. obseen

obseen Elite Member

9. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

thats pretty sweet, i wish they had double deckers here.... or i wish i noe where the bus depot was.... wait... howd he get up there???

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Stood on another car/truck/bus' roof while it was parked next to it maybe.

11. Cazo1

Cazo1 Senior Member

12. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

nno ur completly wrong ;)

he actually went to the bus depot got in a bus cause if u ever been to a bus depot all the doors are open walked to the top half opened a window and leaned out and painted the bus next to it ;) ;)

13. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

nno ur completly wrong ;)

he actually went to the bus depot got in a bus cause if u ever been to a bus depot all the doors are open walked to the top half opened a window and leaned out and painted the bus next to it ;) ;) [/b][/quote]
    most likely since the fade is on the bottom.
    so whatever it was, it was much easier to paint the top than the bottom.

14. Blix

Blix Senior Member

maybe he got on top the bus and leaned over

15. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

no way...too much of a stretch. he caught that bitch at the depo while it was out of commission for the night. or stood on someones shoulders there. either way its up like a muthafucka! nice

16. OBEY!

OBEY! New Member

Try WoodCraft.The fattest ones aren't the best imo.The skinny ones are okay.For the the fat markers I've used garden crafts and its pretty good.I haven't got a chance to try out all the other markers.

17. hide-fyb

hide-fyb Member

i always write on busses if people look at me i just keep writing they aint gonna snitch to somebody so theres no point on worrying

18. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

no one will probably snitch cuz the media makes all graff artists or people who break the law look like they gonna kill u if u look at em wrong :blink:

19. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

yo is this the SHA CREW geks?

20. Twitch1

Twitch1 Member

who gives a fuck if it smells. if it stains or w/e then fuck it. grow a fucking pair and just do it. who gives a fuck if people smell it. whata re they gonna do?