Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. badxtc

badxtc Member

anyone got cought by a busdriver taggin a bus? i swear they have seen me doing it but dont do anything about it

2. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

i found a rainy days spot today..... sheltered.... well lit.... easy access and no cameras...:D

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

on my way to school the other day i saw some kid in the year below me getting aressted,for stealing 50 p.thats less than a doller.my friend said he grabed 50p out off the money box and ran,the bus driver chased him like a bitch and tackeld him to the floor and foned the police.lol 50p

4. ebunny91

ebunny91 Member

NY opinion: Buses = Stickers. ferreal. like, NY buses are higher security than trains which makes no sense. soooo, stickers are quick and you can do them b4 you even get on the bus ;) . chea

Mich opinion:
    Maaaaan, the buses in Michigan aren't anything....everyone has a car so there's like, 5 ppl on it @ a time. use the damn marker.

5. Dream Creation

Dream Creation Senior Member

buss tagging cool in england i think everyone does it if ur gunna do it do it just beforu get off

6. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Exactly, one time when i was gettin off the bus (this is in england by the way) me and my freind started slappin stickers on that shield thing beside the driver and ran off, he started chasing us all the way down the hill. haha :lol: :lol:

7. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

yea most of our busses have cameras so i either do stickers or just tag the bak of the seats where cameras cant see :p

8. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

writing on the back of seats is pussy, we got cameras on our busses but we still hit up in all of the bus

9. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Wow man I dunno that sounds pretty reblish for me I wouldn't do that! You're not a pussy fo sho!

Fucking idiot stfu.

10. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

in state your name the guy bombs the bus... then the bus drivers walks out... the guy keep on bombing while the bus driver look at it...

that threw me down!

for the video go to the graff video thread...
    i f you cant find it... hit search button...
    if you cant fin search button... just quit

11. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i write on the back of seats and panels, only becuse they dont buff there, and you can see it from outside- assuming the window isnt scratched up.

i was talkin to a bus driver once, the buses here have a $27,000 somethin audio visual hidden camera system. wide angle screen sees perfectly clear every thing on your face.

he then told me to put the acid between wax paper, but thats something he knows nothing about. he only went to woodstock. then he told everyone to get the fuck off the bus 'I got a party to start', it was the end of his route.

12. levans

levans Senior Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    what country is that in....? hopefully not aus

13. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

Wow man I dunno that sounds pretty reblish for me I wouldn't do that! You're not a pussy fo sho!

Fucking idiot stfu. [/b][/quote]
    Hahaha you bitch.

14. kill

kill Elite Member

ive been kicked off the bus plenty of times
    they dont make a big scene about it

15. kill

kill Elite Member

was this an oaktown buss??

16. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

hey i live in sydney in aus. and on the old school busses the cameras can only see the front door n the driver n shit. but those mirrors the bus drivers allways look at them n shit.

in the new busses the cameras can see up the back but they are only black and white. and supposible their are like tiny little cameras in teh air holes n shit. my friends dad is a bus driver so ill ask him wer the cameras are next time. but i bomb busses all the time because i dont live train lines so yeah busses are my transportation n the seats get scared hard so yeah thats how i role. and if u got scars on busses it means u kno wat inks to use as well. our windows are scracthed up. solids are mad for windows on busses n shit. as well as the floors.

17. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

was this an oaktown buss?? [/b][/quote]
    Nah it was on muni, hitting windows with marker tags. And yeah the only thing that rides on ac transit are scribes.

18. Loz emlintio

Loz emlintio Senior Member

Here in the UK, i mostly just use my marker to tag on the back of the seats everytime I go to or from town. But when i get home from town when it's past midnight i normally bring my thick paint marker which doesn't smell too bad. Tagging on the bus is alright unless you're seen by stupid kids who slam on the bus after they get off and say "Look! look! he's a vandal! i'm telling!" then you're in real shit.
    Yes it has happened to me, and the only thing the passangers on the bus did was look around and gave me a lary. I laried back and said "yeah". Then i looked behind me.

Oh yeah, they also got security cameras fitted into the busses nowadays which sucks.

Things not to do
    Tag infront of someone
    Tag when you can see yourself being filmed
    Get in a good position for the camera to get a good look at you

Sucka...

19. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

Loz emlintio now that's a piece opf advice :eek:

post it in tools and tips dawg!

It even deserve his own thread!

you're special

20. stemONE

stemONE Member

Hey, that advise is pretty obvious tho, coz honestly who stands infront of a camera and hits something??? but its still good for people that have never bombed a bus before,i love bombing busses its so much fun,i live in aus up in qld and there are camera's everywhere on them, but who gives a fuck just do it and stop doggen it,just get your tag up there and get off but not infront of a camera thats just obvious not to do that.

PEACE.