Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. flip79

flip79 Member

HERE IN LA THE BUSSES ARE ALWAYS TAGGED UP BUT FUCK THE MARKERS, USE A BLADE OR SAND PAPER THAT SHIT WILL LAST FOREVER OR UNTIL THEY CHANGE THE BUS WINDOW

2. Rust.905

Rust.905 Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  3. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

our eyes aren't case sensitive.
    jokes. but yeah busses are sometimes chill sometimes not. but alot of ups in busses round here

4. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

i do the outsides on all of them but sometimes i feel bad doing insides on the new

5. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

^^^^ What do you write for if you feel bad writing on anything?? new or not what do you care? its not like your gonna have to buff it... as long as you dont get caught that is.. what kind of writer feels bad about writing period?

"Toys will be toys"

6. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

wow... :eek:

7. shock

shock Senior Member

WHAT KIND OF WRITER ARE YOU YOU SHOULD QUIT GRAFF AND YOU SHOULD QUIT LIFE

8. Tahworsetoy

Tahworsetoy Member

so your saying he should quit graff...because he has some sort of morals? I mean I can understand where he is coming from I would probaly do the same thing besides not as many people see the inside as outside anyways

9. sHaDoW123

sHaDoW123 New Member

Word Tagging on the inside of the bus on a brown seat infront of you or on the metal beside you with a sharpie is lame.IMO. tagging on the outside is alright.

10. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

san francisco buses are always FUCKED UP. check out this vid. go to youtube and search bst sf. the famous bst sf crew bombs the shit outta a bus, the whole crew. its definately worth watching

11. Deso7

Deso7 Senior Member

Frisco bus hopers rock the spot man.
    And minz. Dont quit theres always gunna be some dick head thats gunna try and stop you from doing graff just be like fuck you i have morals and im not a cum guzlin farie fucker that likes to suck my moms cock. no E-Beef intended bcuz thats just gay. but its the truth.
    bus hopins dope.

12. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

13. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

WHAT KIND OF WRITER ARE YOU YOU SHOULD QUIT GRAFF AND YOU SHOULD QUIT LIFE [/b][/quote]
    ok first off quit life killing myself because i'd rather tag the outside of a bus that everyone would see instead of the inside where the few people who get on the bus would see?

secondly starting shit in toy threads does nothing but make you look like a complete jackass chicago new busses have that clear film that seprates all kinds of ink anyway so you just get spots of ink

cirus905 toys will be toys?...true im toy but i dont go starting stupid shit i cant back up

14. shock

shock Senior Member

you should quit graffiti and life cuz you are a fuckin gay ass toy

15. Rust.905

Rust.905 Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  16. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

you should quit graffiti and life cuz you are a fuckin gay ass toy [/b][/quote]
    im a gay ass toy huh how bout a toy to toy battle blackbook? painted shit? handstyle? since im a gay ass toy where the fuck ru from anyway i bet i have more ups in 1 block than you have in your whole city so shut the fuck up cuz ive been writing for over a year so my post count on bombing science doesnt reflect my skill level so go tag ur bus insides and ur school bathrooms bitch but until your doing real shit dont start nothing

17. shock

shock Senior Member

im a gay ass toy huh how bout a toy to toy battle blackbook? painted shit? handstyle? since im a gay ass toy where the fuck ru from anyway i bet i have more ups in 1 block than you have in your whole city so shut the fuck up cuz ive been writing for over a year so my post count on bombing science doesnt reflect my skill level so go tag ur bus insides and ur school bathrooms bitch but until your doing real shit dont start nothing [/b][/quote]
    i have been writing for 3 years ive been doing that real shit you taking about for 2 years so shut the fuck up and git your fuckin facts straight before you go saying you got more ups than bitch you dont even on me

18. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

i have been writing for 3 years ive been doing that real shit you taking about for 2 years so shut the fuck up and git your fuckin facts straight before you go saying you got more ups than bitch you dont even on me [/b][/quote]
    if uve been doing what u actually say lets battle then if uve been writin for 3 years u shudnt be scared of sum new kid rite?

19. Stim

Stim Senior Member

Stop beefing, it's not necessary.

20. shock

shock Senior Member

if uve been doing what u actually say lets battle then if uve been writin for 3 years u shudnt be scared of sum new kid rite? [/b][/quote]
    ok are we doing pieces or throwies