Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Stim

Stim Senior Member

If nobody mentioned it, refillable markers you can just put cologne or even better sugar into the ink. Alcohol based cologne helps staining power maybe, i don't know.

2. Kyu1LL

Kyu1LL Member

i've done a full bus before... we're talking inside right? i've used a pilot jumbo and a streak... both smell but i mean... just keep it low profile and they wont really notice... but then again if you get up and started writing on the windows n shit... wont matter what you're using... you're a dumbass.

3. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

ok are we doing pieces or throwies [/b][/quote]
    we can do blackblooks then after that anything painted...cool?

4. shock

shock Senior Member

5. Scaz Oner

Scaz Oner New Member

YO buss-hopping is one of the best wayz to get ur upz. anybody who is too scared or feelz to bad to hit up on a pannel is a toy ass bitch ass mothafucker.

SCAZ FTB AMK

6. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i started hitting a bus last night but the light changed and it drove away, i got an me down..

7. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

8. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

Al the backside of the busseats are black in Holland, so that sucks
    i dont know where to buy white or other lightcolor (paint)markers...

9. hmmm...

hmmm... Member

stop with this toy ass beef. who gives a fuck who has more ups, chances are you both live in different cities, so it doesnt fuckin matter...E-beef is gay as hell. and participating in it make you a lame ass writer cuz if you had any sense, you would think of the first sentence i wrote, and you would realize, ITS JUST THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!

10. Rank!

Rank! Member

I never ride buses cause i ride MARTA (trains in Atlanta) then walk wherver i go ...but sometimes you can bomb the hell out of them....
    One time i was going to 5 points and nobody was in the car with me and my friend and we destroyed that car...i think i went through a mop and a otr hard to buff...
    also have done stations with pocket can you can get from walmart for a buck...never knew about them till the other day..alot cheaper than montana .etc...

11. Rank!

Rank! Member

Man i dont even ride busses cause i take the MARTA (trains in ATl) everywhere..and walk when i get off...it gets pretty empty sometimes..Once me and my boy were all by ourselfs and i emptied a mop and a full OTR hard to buff..Fuckin DESTROYED that car....also used mini cans of paint..but you gotta book right after

12. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

why did you repost the exact same thing you posted last night? :huh:

13. ''HAZE'' *88*

''HAZE'' *88* Senior Member

A friend of mine Did a couple marker tags on the inside of a school bus .. El O El... i first thought it was retarded but i guess its not that bad.. i think he did one on the window.. cause hes one of the last ones on so no one seen him.. man the bus diver is gunna freak

14. ''HAZE'' *88*

''HAZE'' *88* Senior Member

haha yea it was like 24 hours later.. off by a couple minutes.. maybe no one heard him ha or because of the new page :rolleyes:

15. Rank!

Rank! Member

Sorry man my computer is still reppin the win 98 and im on dail up so half the time it looks like it didnt go through and i didnt see the one i put up last night so i tried to repost...ha sorry for wastin space

16. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

17. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

if you need a not stinky pen to hit the insides of busses use a pilot marker. really good pens and not stinky at all. and bus tagging always kills time while you are on it.

18. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

i dnt realy care if people can smell the pens caus they usauly cant c it is me. i always get some mates to hide me or just get on a bus were there is hardly anyone either way i dnt give a fuck wether the pen smells or not.

19. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

me and my boy covered the entire back of a bus while it was full :D

20. [breakout]-azer

[breakout]-azer Senior Member

how the hell you get away with that?