Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. VoodooChild420

VoodooChild420 Member

It doesnt even matter that much if there is alot of people on the bus, no one seems to care that much, if you walk of a bus and there letting a bunch of people off you can have as much as 30 seconds to tag the back...

Skank

2. goatrance

goatrance Member

i bomb busses all the time, i see no problem in that. I've even got a few stencils on some float'n around

3. 12step

12step Member

peice the windshield well the bus is moving best spot plus if you do it backwards the driver gets a good look at it ;)

4. kean!

kean! Member

put tags up in the bus when it is crowded. you dont have to worry about anyone else on the bus except the bus driver. and when theres more people on the bus, the more people the bus driver looks at. city buses are cool, and i'm sure you won't be the weirdest looking one on it, so you wont draw much attention.

5. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

buses: inside -- stickers
    outside-- markers
    thats how i feel, but im a pussy. i did school bus seats with markers back in the day, rockin sharpies. but i dont go to school anymore so i dont go on school buses, duh.

6. Decoy Mike

Decoy Mike Member

Yea, I do shool bus seats sometimes cuz i'm still in school but the drivers pretty down so i try not to F-everything up na mean

7. v e n s r.

v e n s r. Senior Member

i lay down some handstyles ad scratch tags on the windows of the city bus, i dont really give a shit if some pedestrian sees me, as long as its not a cop it doesnt really matter

i wouldnt recomend fucking with school bus seats, in 9th grade me and my boy killed every seat on his bus with a meanstreak and the driver reported it and we got suspended, its just not worth it to show a bunch of gradeschool fools your work, if thats what your goin for lay down a fill on the school roof or something

8. mechguy

mechguy Member

True that man, buses are easy as long as theres no "heroic" citizens calin the cops, cops, around your safe the driers usually dont give a shit as long as they get theyr 5.50$ an hour

9. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

then do you fill them in with crayons?

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

that was funny. i was nearly laughing out loud.

11. skrim

skrim Senior Member

i tag the bus on the way to school cos theres only like 3 people on the bus at the time . people really dont give a fuck .. and as for the scent .. i tagged the bus and this marker i had smelt like FUCK but nobody knows where the smells coming from so wtf bro ?

12. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

i like doing bus throws, cuz i got a job and i get off at liek 10ish so tne most of the sissy are off at sleepin so i do it then, plus if u wanan get a sticker ready adn slap it on a window or somethign on the way out adn while its stopped, do a quick handstyle on the back window... thats the way to go....

13. Sync

Sync Senior Member

I prefer city and transit buses over like school buses. You know, the big yellow ones? They're only gonna buff your shit right off because it's a school bus. I've seen some of my throwups ride around for months on other buses...

How about uhaul trucks? Know how most of 'em have the artwork on the sides anyways? I like to put a big throwie right on the sides. That wat my shit can move too! :p

14. cess!

cess! Elite Member

thats another bullshit story posted by you HAAHAHH

15. -save

-save Senior Member

if its like school busses that like get around then fuck yeah man... especially your bus..you can give yourself a fricking pat on the back everyday you go to school!!!

16. Sire

Sire Senior Member

im a lil inrested why "mechguy" had our nfk sig. not to be an asshole but we dont even know who you are

17. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

in san francisco,its all bout the bus taggins.saber msk has hit the sf muni.u get known by our bus's.on the muni,theres white panels everyone hits up on.the bad thing is is that theres cameras on our buses now.but its still cool.most bus cameras here dont work.

18. mechguy

mechguy Member

thats funny dude I just like the pic gives me and my crew an idea were gunna try the same thing, btw where u guys located?

19. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

What the fuck is wrong with bus tagging?
    You just write,who the fuck cares if someone sees,if theytell you to stop,just tell them to fuck off.
    You have to be a fucking PUSSY to be too scared to hit the inside of a bus,fuck sakes.

20. SEKACSM

SEKACSM Senior Member

the cameras are installed for the buss drivers safety aka assaults. not to bust some punk taggers.