Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

yea i could get mad ups on my bus line but ill just needa get a couple writers together to tag up tha bus

2. capitol

capitol Senior Member

i sticker slap buses now...its faster..slicker and scentless.

3. Rigon

Rigon Member

yea do what he said sticker have no smell what so ever and they are easy to put up and you can keep a shit load of them in your pocket
    try getting some of the "Hello My Name Is" stickers and then order some of the usps label stickers for free you can get 500 no charge at all.
    also i have never tagged a bus cause i drive everywhere i need to go but i have tagged some piece of shit car while it was sitting across the taco bell parking lot sucks to be the owner

4. noam12

noam12 Senior Member

tagging cars is gay, how would u like it if some kid taged ur car out of no where. it doesnet matter the condition of the car as long as someone is still driving it i would think..

5. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

id find the kid and kick his ass...... if i se a kid taggin something dumb in my area hes gonna get his ass beat... if i see a kid taggin my shit.. hes dead

6. Game Ova 07

yea car taggin is gay...and tagging houses ive seen people tag trailers and its bad enoghn they have to live in that besides having graff all ova it

7. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

i wouldnt mind if it was a dope style.

tagging cars isnt gay, its gay when a good person gets they car busted on for no reason but its great when a dope dealer or all around asshole gets his car wrecked for the fact that his ego will be damaged along with his "whip".

i write my name on anything thatll get shine. i dont give a fuck where its at.
    the more populated the better. IMO

8. 5yn

5yn Senior Member

in vancouver busses are a must to hit, but the only thing that stays up is scratchies and etch, our buss drivers dont give a fuck tho

9. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

10. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

if you've got a long bus ride home, or to wherever the fuck your going, might as well make those pens in your pocket useful :D

11. Game Ova 07

yea....tagging some dicks car or an asswholes car would be good...it would just have to look like a van or something

12. ThrowItUP

ThrowItUP Senior Member

i dont know about you, but im not too fond of tagging people's assholes.
    fucking homo :blink:

13. Iotyx

Iotyx Member

Then why don't you start?

14. sacwacko

sacwacko Elite Member

out or in...its coo....but it all depends on how u make it....dont thro up a hella gay quickie...if ur gonna do it...take ur time and make it clean..... ;)

15. Creepface

Creepface Member

when i was living in ohio before i got into the scene, my buddy used to tag in the bus all the time...seats...windows...anything...and yeah the markers smelled but most of the people on the bus in our area smelled worse and didnt notice.

16. CRANEcon

CRANEcon Member

haha i got caught up by the police for SPRAY PAINTING INSIDE OF THE BUS!

i got mad props for it though haha!

17. Game Ova 07

no im saying that doing cars is gay unless its a truck but usually there privately owned

18. meek2

meek2 Senior Member

has anybody tryed to bomb the new sliver trains

19. shalf

shalf Senior Member

i used to tag the buses like all the time but now not so much i still sometimes do bus outsides maybe the odd window but thats it

haha picked up 4 BIG fat markers for 50p one don't work the other i lost in a fight i got 2 left and i :wub:

20. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

haha^ that sucks dude, you just try and find out who took it, then spray paint there eyes , then take it, you feel me cuz? haha