Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sno

sno Member

I like bus tagging but i think that you must bomb it to make it cool...

2. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

sno....do you right in MA cuz if so...i have seen most of your crews tags...also most new buses are just putting advertising on the outside of buses so even if you tag the outside with a marker or slap a sticker your not gunna see it well

3. whim

whim Member

bus tagging cool or not? i say fuck haters
    it's a different side to graff that not everyone agrees with
    but i ride bus's all the time and if see'n your name dripping down the window all the time helps me to remember you name than i say their doing sumthing right

4. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

bus tagging is hella nice inside out

5. walkdatline

walkdatline Senior Member

ma boi jus got caught, today, he's got ten days suspension, and 200 dollars fine..they fingerprinted him and everything

6. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

have any of you ever did acid then ride the bus up and downtown all day? i did that shit a few times when i was younger.

7. Cursrone

Cursrone Member

no, but it sounds like a trip...

8. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

we was "rollin"...

9. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

im gonna do this that summer
    all city busses

10. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

11. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

word biig ups to them hsr gets killed up bcuz we gots no subways <_<

12. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

i havent seen any ups tp any 217 on the hsr.. ive seen toy as scribbles but thats about it..

View attachment 258980

CHILLY!

13. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

heh heh yeah probably my man scriz he loves to scribble

14. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

YEH well ur "man" scrizzed all over my building bitches! fuck that toy.. tell em to put down his cans and quit life

EDIT*** IM BUFFING THIS MYSELF... FUCK TOY ASS KIDS.. I CAN PEE IN THE SNOW A BETTER THROWIE
    View attachment 258981

15. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

i agree he definatly needs to hit the books for like ever but he just loves to paint man i cant stop that and plz do buff that im sick of looking at it or at least do a nice paice over that

16. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

yo dont tell me what the fuck i should do.. if you kids are gonna write in the first place dont be "tired" of lookin at ur crews ups.. and especially dont tell me to go over a bomb thats on my own property.. you kids need books..
    IM OUT

17. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

first of all dude im not out to start another ebeef like i see happen so often on this board but man i got books ive been writing im not just some 13 year old kid who decided to go pick up a can and go fuck up a wall im in this for the fact that something in my brain gives me the desire to draw and paint grafitti and i didnt see anything on that wall that said cirus' wall no painting because if it did im sure he might have picked a different spot all im trin to say is let the kid do what he wishes an who cares about who can paint or who has more skills evryone starts painting differently man again not starting an ebeef with you dude im not down for that shit
    PEACE

18. cirus905

cirus905 Senior Member

bro im not talkin ebeef.. take it to the streets if u wanna talk like kings.. im sayin go practise on a spot thats not gonna be seen by so many ppl.. you kids wonder why everyone calls u toy and its because u think u can paint.. if the piece was good i would have left it and who said anything about age??? ive been doin graff since like middle school man and im still not all that good---> which is exactly why i keep it to simple throws and basic can control.. i actually dont even feel bad about buffing it because its so shit.. besides i doubt by me saying that he shouldnt paint is gonna make him throw down his cans and quit, would you??? IF YU THINK 217 IS SO HARD BATTLE ME!!!! and trust yu dont wanna start a beef on the streets buddy.. just ask KEENUR hahahaha

19. tsc.HAVOC

tsc.HAVOC Member

i dont battle with graf bro like maybe if i was actually good like come at me in a few years i take my beef really seriously man an its not my fault in any way if a totaly different person hit your wall with a HORRIBLE throwie i tell him to hit that books but not everyone learns the same some people see a huge diff from paper to a wall an i don really think that spot is so great neways an i know im toy i never once said anythin about being good at graf or anything about my crew being hard so im just gunna continue at the books like i have been i cant help you with scriz totally diff person hes gunna do what he wants and so will i

20. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

I tag school busses.