Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

2. Fosale!

Fosale! Elite Member

tart carts!

3. no1good

no1good Member

bus tagging is fukin geee, especaily wen u see all ur tags on the bus. n if u kill it then people talk about u hahaha do liek 15 maybe25 tags on each bus then its fuking killed. ight anyway all the buses where i live are basicly killed n if thier not its free space for me hahahahah.

4. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Here in Orlando it is pretty hard to hit up buses since our Lynx Buses ( the public buses ) have cameras installed.

5. Game Ova 07

Game Ova 07 Senior Member

yea well alotta buses do you just dont nottice

6. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

Fuck The Cameras
    Fuck The Cops

ive always tagged the buses since way before i started writing. no idea what i used to write its really bugging me. ive never had anyone catch me and flip out and go tell the driver but i have had a few "CAN YOU STOP THAT?" remarks. however it is kind of bait when i stand up and my wet tag is still dripping.

7. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

the funniest part on that one is that some people will try to wash it out
    like with a lonely kleenex .. thats pathetic.

8. bonafied

bonafied Member

i tag busses usually everytime i take the bus, except for when its like not that crowded, i usually sit on the inside seat and put my backpack on my lap so you cant really see what im doing, and move around seats if im with my friends

9. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yeah man theyre probably sending the camera footage to teh FBI and matching retina scans with when you take your yearly physical adn theyll eb abel to find you that way

10. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

bonafied has it down i usually do one tag and if i can one scratchie unless its one of my home buses. hardly ever do scratchies by myself and i always catch an nice dirty tag on the bus lately. regardless. sometimes i get off and get on the next one too :p

11. Game Ova 07

you put too much thought into the yearly physical thing the cops would never go through that much work to catch someone

12. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

i got busted the other day for doin a tag on a bus some bitch stood up and yelled..."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!"..."MR.BUS DRIVER THIS KIDS WRITING ON UR BUS!!!" and I was like..."OH SHIT SON" and got the fuck outta there but apparently the buses now have cameras and I got busted. Thnk god only got a warning they threatened to ban me and principle said hed suspend me...Douche

13. bojangles

bojangles Senior Member

hahahha...close 1<<<<...i know a 'bus yard' or a place where they keep the buses at night and just do tags or outlines with me paint pens on the back of the buses so every1 in town can see me! i don't really do tags on the inside of buses as they are many cameras and nob heads who shout the driver :angry: lol

14. Game Ova 07

anyone every tag a mail truck

15. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

so you shouldve threw the girl into the wall when you got into school for snitching.
    you must go to a snitch ass school huh. some burbs shit

16. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

WOO! busses are the new age trains for handstyles!

GET UP ALL CITY ON BUSSES!!

travel from one place to another, it's always a good thing!

practice your handstyles on the seats! wreck the outside with scratchies! Rep finger hits in the dirt!

WOOO!

[Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Nokternol/465064194_l.jpg

Pos crew in vancouver.

17. nase7

nase7 Senior Member

That is one sick ass blockbuster.

18. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

19. dirtbiXe

dirtbiXe Member

damn man i wish mor writers would think like that i agree with you

20. dirtbiXe

dirtbiXe Member

i wouldnt mess with acid if i waz u cauz that shit fucks your brain up for life