Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

thiz iz what u do. stay in tha back of tha bus and always hav ur face hidden from tha camera. w8 till ur stop nd wen its ur stop. u just stand there and tag tha window from tha inside nd wen tha driver looks bak 2 c if every1's off nd he sees u, flip him tha bird and scream "fuck tha system" and b out

2. walkdatline

walkdatline Senior Member

dude...u were born on a short table or sumthin??? have U ever done that???

3. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

my brain has been burned alot for years and years and im still sharper than 99% of the worlds population.

acid actually opens your mind and changes your perspective on life in general. i like the feeling of being reborn. i notice little things i usually wouldnt after a hallucinegenic(sic?) experience. peace

4. Kores

Kores Member

I dont like bus tagging :/ But I've bombed the back side of buses a couple of times. Aim for the billboards on the sides/back.

5. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

6. sectra

sectra Member

haha...i hate that shit...i can't really even acknoledge it as another form of graff...

just etchin' your name into a piece of glass? i dunno, 's only my opinion, but it looks like shit and completly not necesary when you can script it out wit a marker...

might not last as long, but thats why their refillable!

7. -HOOD

-HOOD New Member

lil shuttle buses in vancouver are perfect for a throwie
    all the seats are fabric
    its the best thign since sliced bread

8. okouais

okouais Senior Member

just do your thing

9. REMOoneSF

REMOoneSF Senior Member

10. Skesh

Skesh Elite Member

haha...i hate that shit...i can't really even acknoledge it as another form of graff...

just etchin' your name into a piece of glass? i dunno, 's only my opinion, but it looks like shit and completly not necesary when you can script it out wit a marker...

might not last as long, but thats why their refillable! [/b][/quote]
    What if you scratch your name in a window, and then go over it with a marker? It makes it harder to buff

11. WaCKO

WaCKO Member

why dont u just use etch? its like a marker and blade in one.. thats what they do in miami.. etch like fuck

12. Gear_07

Gear_07 Member

shyea muni and samtrans haha

13. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

hey anybody be in chicago or dallas?? i have two homes there so i get to bomb both cities but i havent been to chi-town since i got into graff

14. D Snif

D Snif Senior Member

I've never used etch, but i've head about it, and i'm thinking about using it now.. how do i mix it with ink, just add some to my marker?

15. faelure

faelure Member

busses are way to fucking easy, when the driver takes his smoke break thats when the whole back of the bus gets tagged to shit, nothing to it, india ink or acrilic paint is the way to go

16. i write

i write Senior Member

U got a lot to learn faelure, india ink is the worst shit ever concieved. but ull learn.

U use etch by itself, fuk mixing it with ink.

17. WaCKO

WaCKO Member

yeah homie.. etch is like acid.. it eats through the window.. u use it by itself in a mop..

18. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

I've never used etch, but i've head about it, and i'm thinking about using it now.. how do i mix it with ink, just add some to my marker? [/b][/quote]
    you dont mix it with ink. If your set on using it just be carefull because its highly abrasive just put it into a mop.

19. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

20. Wilt

Wilt Senior Member

good video is it you?