Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bus Tagging

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by newk_one, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. unbannable

unbannable Member

i have this problem also, but i just sit away form people and try and shield myself.

also, here in toronto the busdrivers have these huge rearview mirrors for looking at the passengers, so always look up at him and chcek where he is looking.

also, open a window if possible.

sometimes i dont care if people see me if they look like people who wont care.

2. unbannable

unbannable Member

in toronto they said they only check the bus cameras when a serious crime has been committed and the police are called.

but i dont think even if they saw your face they would be able to do anything with it. you wont ge on americas most wanted any time soon.

also, i love tagging busses, it fun as shit

3. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

one time i was bombing a bus and these 2 girls were sitting right near me. i decided to do it anyway because i was in a 'i dont give a fuck' mood.

so i get the marker out, i think it was a pilot. and bomb the windows and the seats, then one girl says to the other "whats that smell" and the other goes "smells like ink".

they could smell it and they looked back at me but i hid it and they didnt say anything. so i got away with bombing the bus with 2 people seating right near me.

4. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Good job, "iSnitch."

5. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

thank you. i thought it was such a great story, i just had to share it.

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Until you change that sig, I'm going to refer to you as "iSnitch."

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

better? or should i look for another one..

8. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

9. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

lmao. iSnitch, times like these make me wish i didnt have you on ignore.. so i could laugh even harder.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  10. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

in the Los Angeles Metro buses they have cameras on the buses but they dont check them unless some1 tells the bus driver that they saw a tagger on the bus vandalizing it. recently they put up advertisements inside the buses giving you directions on how to report a tagger on the bus. but i put my slap tags over them so the few idiots that dont know how to snitch a tagger will never know how to. but never the less whenever your in a bus, and you have a marker, streak, scribe, or sticker you should catch a spot in the bus, most writers ride the buses.

11. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

no... EVERYONE takes the bus. now dont get me rong im not sayin someone on there way to work or school wont catch a tag, but i think sayin "most writers catch the bus" is an unlogical statment.i donno about you guys but I my self am a bus hopper in the winter. ill ride the buss all night and hop from one to another to get ups.

i know, i know, my spelling sucks but i wanted to sound smart for once haha no beef.

12. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

real writers catch the train, and bomb the train lines. fuck buses, i only tag them if i havent been out in while and feel like taggin somethin.

13. unbannable

unbannable Member

yeah i like to open a window when i firsrt get on, but in an unbait way.

and i try not to be all leaning over to write and looking scketchy

14. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

yeah isnitch, real writers catch the train, thats why youll ride the bus 4 life

15. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

16. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

haha isnitch is such a goof, and i would ride the train but we dont have one in my area gotta go to van city for that shit.

17. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

stop calling me isnitch, that joke is over now that i changed my sig. i am no longer isnitch.

18. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

someone transfer what isnitch said^.. i have him on ignore and dont want to be in any direct contact with the goof unless he is going to battle me.

19. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

stop talking to me and stop sending me pm's if u wanna ignore me. u fuckin wack clown.

20. wider

wider Senior Member

yo that's hardcore yo yoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyooyoyoy you're so cool man. make an online tvshow.