Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Calligraphy Caps, How To Make Caligraphy Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Idealeyez, Mar 27, 2005.

Share This Page

1. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

just rack them off the cans in the harware store and get like 10 so you don't have to make them

2. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

sooo idealeyez.. you say loui is shitty but dont you think compton is shittier??

oh and i aint hating. i respect the whole being in artschoool and scholarship n all...if thats really true. i was gonna be exactly like that.off to artschool but im a lazy fuck so it turnd out to be just art courses every ighschool year

and you say your going to a graphic school and your in so cal...im goin there soon enough for schooling too so if u can, pm me thanks

3. FritoLay

FritoLay Member

Well the calligraphy effect DOES look diferent, and why you be hating him because he from compton? Because you think its a place wannabes want to be to try and be stra1gh7 up 0.G n1ccu

And also the hardware store ones look like calligraphy but guys, calligraphy is a bit different!

4. eSBo

eSBo Senior Member

No shit, sherlock.

5. \(SIN)/[again]

\(SIN)/[again] Member

You say "omg your an idiot", yet you posted in an old thread that was dead? Idiot.

6. PAST2

PAST2 Member

Is it best to cut the slit horizontally or vertically across the hole?

7. Loose Bandits

Loose Bandits Member

i found a calligraphy cap on an 3m product

8. DEF-Y

DEF-Y Member

You can buy that shit...somewhere i saw them on a website..dont remeber where BUT I KNOW YOU CAN BUY EM ...sounds alot easier to me then demolishing good caps trying to make a homemade one..

9. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

Nice sketch.

10. Special_K

Special_K Senior Member

this topic is nothing new to even semi-toy writers just use a exacto knife and a needle.

11. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

yeah but those caps are female and dont fit on most cans. [/b][/quote]
    not Anderson paint, they come standard with male caligraphy caps, paint is a bit more expensive but its good

12. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Who the hell would want to buy tips when you can make em off old dreg can tips

13. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

fuk buying it.. just go to local hardware and check caps off the cans dont have to necessarily a paint can.. but i kno this is aready psoted sumwhere just cant find it

14. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

not Anderson paint, they come standard with male caligraphy caps, paint is a bit more expensive but its good [/b][/quote]
    look for the special krylon cans that say "bonds to plastic" those have calligraphy caps/fan caps.....they work great with those really small krylon cans.....flat black.

and they have normal inserts, fit n anything from walmart to montana

15. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

mang im too washed, i just use them for some fast fills

16. ADozenFuries

ADozenFuries Member

y dont u just buy transveral caps, i use em n there pretty sic for tags, u can rotate the tip to so u can change up ur angles

17. omek1

omek1 Member

lots of trash right here.....
    cmon just a cap, why have to dissing each other?

Okay back into the topic:
    Yes he is right cutting with a knife CAN make a calligraphy cap,
    but it's a bit different, it is "kind of " calligraphy cap but not "absolute" calligraphy cap like those stocks caps you get from walmart
    The effect is more natural and a bit outstanding from stock calligraphy caps

Marko - www.marko-93.com
    he uses this technique to paint his stuff as well as tagging, instead of using a ready made caligraphy cap

[Broken External Image]:http://www.marko-93.com/parcours-news/-parcours/books/kalligraffism/kalligraffies1/1/images/02.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.marko-93.com/parcours-news/-parcours/books/kalligraffism/kalligraffies1/1/images/10.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  18. D_U_K_E

D_U_K_E Member

y would u ruin a normal cap when u can buy calligrafis for the same amount...

19. Simplone

Simplone New Member

just by a transversal cap there like 50 cents

20. Olick

Olick Elite Member

riddle me this. whats the difference between a transversal and a caligraphy..personally...i think nothing. they both spray a thin line about 5-10 inches long. buy one or make one. way to bring up a dead topic.