Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Control Problems

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by the infamous one, Oct 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SiZ

SiZ Senior Member

i keep the can close 2 the wall and move it fast and it dosnt drip =| idk thats jus me mayb u cant move it fast and keep it with out over shootin what u want..iv never dont the upside down stuff 2 relase presure..i mite do that

2. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

this worked for me. i didnt want to embarress myself when i started getting my name up, so i learned how to paint on my garage door. the paint on it is really slick, almost like painting on plastic exept even smoother. i kept getting frustrated becasue i couldnt get my outlines to look good. when i hit the streets, the walls were more poureous and my shit looked way better. and to solve your dripping problem, hold the can upside down and spray to let out some pressure. no paint will come out. eventually you will get the hang of it and you will do better. also, dont open a brand new can of paint for the outline. breand new cans are full of pressure and want to spray out really hard, so that can cause problems for a beginner

3. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

you can let out alot of pressure... hold it upside down for a minute or two.and get some german outlines, they are definatly the easiest to control and dont let very much paint out.

4. i nuk all night

i nuk all night Senior Member

yeah, i agree with holding the can upside down for a while to let off some pressure. i usually do that after i get through painting too, to help cut down on clogging.

5. daloner

daloner Member

i just did a piece in my house with montana hard core and they dripted!!!! but i did it wit da caps dat they sale at bombing science, dat are red and they have a tube goin out like the wd 40, and it dripted,is it da cap or is it me????

6. tekkem flop FLA

tekkem flop FLA Senior Member

yeah, those are called needle caps..
    i wouldn't use those for an outline...or a fill...
    and why would you buy some caps, and not even know what they're used for?

7. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

dont use needle caps at all. they have mad drips and they are super skiny so they are bad for tags

8. daloner

daloner Member

i only bought 10 to try them out, i forgot da name, what should i use them for???

9. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah wtf are you using needle caps for an outline?

theyre good for like nothing really..that i know of

10. daloner

daloner Member

i used them for shapin da piece, piece of shit!, never buytin them again, what thins should i get? i got some mclaim but damn! low preassure only

11. Ume

Ume Moderator

get german outline 1's or 2's....the needle tips are good for stencils i guess.

12. daloner

daloner Member

13. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

german outline and gold dots are low pressure. grey dots also work

14. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

wtf?? when did YOU start painting? lol :lol: :lol:

15. tekkem flop FLA

i dunno...
    i have gold's, grey's, ny thins, ny fats, caligraphy's, german outline's, rusto fats, and needle's..

i tag with needle caps and caligraphies, and i kinda like the needle caps. they're not bad.

16. daloner

daloner Member

any high pressure good caps? dat goes thinbut u can make it faded to? ny thins?? germans?? wat?

17. Ume

Ume Moderator

i dunno...
    i have gold's, grey's, ny thins, ny fats, caligraphy's, german outline's, rusto fats, and needle's..

i tag with needle caps and caligraphies, and i kinda like the needle caps. they're not bad. [/b][/quote]
    well the needle tips are known as stencil tips to...thats the only reason i said theyre good for stencils..

18. ACE

ACE Member

Needle caps aren't really good for much except for like characters and stuff. I've used them before to get fine detail in in chars. and other objects. There kinda hard tot get used to. Besides that I can't think if any thing they would be good for.

19. tekkem flop FLA

what do you guys use for tags? maybe stocks or even ny fats?

20. jd07

jd07 Senior Member

ny fats and orange dots