Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps From House Hold Aerosol

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by syn_01, Aug 18, 2004.

Share This Page

1. maso1

maso1 Senior Member

In Australia they sell this deodorant called Lynx, the caps off them are good for outlines. I always go to the store and take them off the cans.

2. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

I heard you can get german outlines off this glass cleaning product, would they work on colorplace cans?

3. 665 commercial ave

665 commercial ave Member

sprayway glass cleaner for a "ny fat" type cap.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_513VHTE8NML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

4. CT08

CT08 Senior Member

5. lolumad?

lolumad? Senior Member

letsgoskate those red caps you were talking about, do they spray fat as fuck and drip like a bitch? if so those are sick for huge tags. they spray like a fucking super soaker.

6. letsg0skate

No the don't drip at all they just spray really fat and high pressure and are pretty good for flares.

7. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yea If I find a Cap it dosent have that stem part that gose into the CAn. Like if I take the cap off of a hair spary bottle It just be the cap. Any suggestions.

8. ~Star~

~Star~ Senior Member

any caps i can take off shit that will be good for filling throwie's?

9. CT08

CT08 Senior Member

You can take a rusto fat off of elmers glue spray adhesive.

10. letsg0skate

Go find spray adhesive caps or other caps that have a "stem" lol unless you have a male can (can with a stick) your cap is useless. it's not worth the effort to convert it.

11. NEFone

NEFone Member

i forgot which but thers some kind of blue shoe cleaner from footlocker and it has a red fat cap on it
    not sure what it is but it worked on my old rusto and krylons

12. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

Alright, I'm lookin for some good fats, most of you guys are saying you guys can find em anywhere but can you give me some specific examples please? And I happen to have some Elmer's spray glue but I've already used some of that glue...can I still use the cap?

13. 665 commercial ave

do it the old fashioned way and find out on your own. go, investigate, experiment, etc...

i listed sprayway glass cleaner a few posts back and i even included a picture of the exact can. i just googled "sprayway glass cleaner" and got a bunch of spots that carry it. i mean that's just one example.

honestly, i don't why you wouldn't just drop a few dollars and get a bag of caps. it makes life so much easier.

14. XskeletorX

XskeletorX Senior Member

Thanks. Do they sell that sprayway stuff in America? I don't have a credit card so I can't buy stuff online, and the only store that sells graff supplies is like 30 minutes from me and they're usually low on supplies so it's kinda not worth the drive

15. moosekee

moosekee Senior Member

yooo is it true that if you get the stock tips from krylons and soak them in water the hole closes and it become thinner? i heard they clog quick....

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  16. noxi

noxi Elite Member

I dont see how soaking them in water make it swell.

17. moosekee

moosekee Senior Member

idk man thats what i heard and read in the burning new york book. i tried it sort of worked but they clogged quick.... ima try it again and ill get back to ya'll and see wussap......

18. 665 commercial ave

yeah they sell it all over in the u.s. as far as i know. like i was saying, when in doubt...use google.

i don't know how old you are, but if you work and can save up a few dollars, open a checking account and get a debit card. most debit cards these days will function the same was as a credit card. just make sure you get one with a master card or visa logo and you are good to go.

also, in the mean time, if you find a few good caps and want to prevent them from clogging or whatever use Gumout carburetor cleaner.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_3111JQT119L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

put the caps right on and spray it, or you can just turn the can upside down and clean them out like that. but this shit works REALLY well. but if a cap is shot it's shot.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  19. keenur

keenur Banned

who cares about criminal records?

20. noxi

noxi Elite Member

wrong thread my friend...