Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps to Use on Male Cans/Where to Find Them

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Novel_808, Feb 25, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

What everyday products have GOOD female caps, where Exactly to find them, what size valve they fit, characteristics. :)

I find that threads on these are mostly outdated so lets make a newer better one.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  2. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

"Pure n Simple" canola oil spray has a very smooth, soft, controllable cap. It flares very well. I beleive it is the same as the AP Softie Fat. They work on Rustoleum or any other 3.8mm valves

This cap may also be found on "PAM" but Pam has everal versions of the same cap and they are inconsistant. I beleive someone even made a video on Pam caps on YT.

[Broken External Image]:https://www.google.com/search?q=pur...=489&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=VxcsKt9onP05qM

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  3. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

"Easy Off" oven cleaner has a high output, solid, not so flary cap. It is nearly identical to the Rusto Female Fat. The only difference it that the Easy Off has a slightly smaller hole in the front so it's ever so slightly skinnier. They work on Rustoleum or any other 3.8mm valves.

There is a version of this cap with a red dot that I have yet to test

[Broken External Image]:https://www.google.com/search?q=eas...=489&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=8ccHFwK5mYls4M

4. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

"EZ Rider" has been found! It is on a feminine product called "Queen V Body Spray" and like 4 different bug sprays I found . This cap is skinny and flares well. It fits on 4mm and 3.8mm valves!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  5. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

Found the Valspar H2O cap for krylon. more coming later

6. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

Found the long lost AP Female Fat for krylon and rusto. more coming soon.

7. Novel_808

Novel_808 Senior Member

Take caps off of metallic rusto cans, automotive, silvers, golds. They are all STOCK FAT CAPS. Place them on a normal can of rusto. I use them for blending and they flare realllly well. Around 3in. diameter