Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. DnK/eeK

DnK/eeK Senior Member

:eek: ?!

why?

i really like ny thins.
    but i always get really soft outlines.
    maybe im using the wrong colors. [/b][/quote]
    cause its easyr to get sick flairs

2. zeepaintor

zeepaintor Member

maybe its because im a cheap person and cant afford to buy a bag of caps every week but i clean my caps with car paint thinner its got 5 kinda chemicals in it and works a fuckin treat on nearly every paint i would imagine...
    visit your local paint store today.

cheap cans are not high pressure theyre ultra high pressure so upside down spray em for ages to release some of the pent up anger.

on the flip side a can will usually appear empty till u step on it and make it ooze out the last little bit of paint is has left.
    good for those who work with canvas.

out

3. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

ive been usin orange dots on my krylon and its workin pretty good, way bettr than it does on rusto. but i was wondering if all german caps work on krylon?

4. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

orange dots ...yes ant their convenient.. always in those spray glue

5. Nibs

Nibs Member

Light Purple and Light Blue look awsome together :p Thats my color tip and Pink Dots help with big pieces ;) Lol thats all I can think of right now. :p

6. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

those colors would look good together but i dunno i think of cotton candy when i picture it lol

7. doomsayer

doomsayer Elite Member

how do u use paint thinner to unclog a cap?

8. SKYE

SKYE Member

id assume just soak the cap in the thinner, then use a sowing needle or summin to unclog it

but when i can splurge... belton's with german outlines and ny fats

9. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

them "orange dot" caps on the elmers glue are Rusto Fats.

These are 'Orange dots'
    [Broken External Image]:http://bombingscience.com/shop/image/germanfat.jpg

10. pizzleaint

pizzleaint Senior Member

if your doing rollers a really good thing to do is to get large ziplock bags like the gallon or 2 gallon i cant remember what size is teh biggest fill it with paint and put 2 or 3 rollers in it....as long as you have aglove you can just lift it up and then roll it out alot more convienient than a pizza box and buckets....and you can fit everything in your backpack

11. SAH!.EMO.¥óDüH`****:=][=^_^

SAH!.EMO.¥óDüH`****:=][=^_^ New Member

i found a really good 3 finger off of sum kilz kan i dunno its like a green and white kan there good for bombin

12. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

I am not that good a paintin yet but i am going to get better

13. kirbstomp

kirbstomp Member

man, the best bombin tip i ever used was from a krylon "make it stone" kit. its basically a funnel. it pours the paint out in a big, fat spray pattern with tons of drips. you gotta move hella fast, but its so dope.

14. TesT_NV

TesT_NV Member

^ and waste your can as fast

15. aces

aces Elite Member

I was just wondering if montana paint works with pink dots and german outline 2's? I haven't used montana yet and I didn't want to waste my money if it didn't work with the caps that I have.

16. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

hey this is a real toy question but i was wondering what was the difference between high and low pressure (dont tell me that the high has high pressure and that the low has low pressure) does it effect the amount of paint that comes out. I have some montana hardcore and when i use it it seems that the paint comes out slowly and my krylon comes out realy fast, am i just imagening things? I like it when the paint comes out fast are there montana's like that?

17. scape-one

scape-one Senior Member

low pressure makes the paint come out slower and high pressure sprays it faster.montana gold is hi and ow pressure depends on how hard u press and montana black and hardcore are high pressure,krylon watery shit and is just fucked up pressure

18. beastie_1989

beastie_1989 Senior Member

kk thanks, which caps work on montana hardcore to do good fills, cuz i tried a german fat on it but thoes go on lowpressure so the paint went everywhere

19. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Yo, If you live in the FL but in CENTRAL FL (Florida) Where can you get any kind of caps and good paints.

I'm lookin for Spray Caps and I don't know any where that might have any.

A LiL Help

20. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member