Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

hey
    does anyone know anything about NY Phantoms?

2. sec

sec Senior Member

any one have the same problem with the pink dot fat caps? when i use them with montana hardcore, after like 3 seconds its like "pfffffprrrrrrrrrrrrrt" and the paint is like fokin coming from everywhere underneath the cap, drippin all over the can, on my hand. I think the pressure is just too high. i'm not a toy though but i usually paint with other fatcaps, but the paint dots are about the widest you can get.
    thx

3. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

<_< its not pressure. its that its the wrong cap, buy some montant lvl 5's. wider then pinkdot, and ment for monta

4. sec

sec Senior Member

their supposed to go on mtn as wel though, but fuck it. guess you can only learn by trying (and asking on forums :) ). I thought the pressure is pretty high though, its like wooooosh, oh well ... fuck it

thx anyway

5. markingz.

markingz. Banned

yeah stocks.

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah i throw my stocks away too, well i have abag with like 50 or so.... just incase, plus i use em as thins ...

7. markingz.

markingz. Banned

nice, I probably should start collecting my stocks just for the sake of having more caps, but how well do caps work if you reuse em or do they clog. Like can you reuse precise caps such as(german outlines, grey dots etc.)

8. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

i use belton..
    they come with german fats, but at the store they gave me free german outlines too
    their devil colors stock cap is a pink dot, its sick but the can is empty in no time.. even tho its a 500 ml can. they got this sick candy apple red too :D i think its called "Devil Codeak Purple Red". its really opaque and glossy

i dont know where to get real thin caps for outlines near where i live.. the germans are a bit too fat.

9. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I know what you mean about the germans being a little too fat, tell me if you find a good thin one

10. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

Am I the only person that thinks that ny skinys are the same as stock (krylon).

11. Compatible

Compatible Senior Member

Yes you are. Stock caps suck shit, NY's are a lot better.

12. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

fuck you.

NY caps suck Gusus's balls.

13. dose5150

dose5150 Member

i stick wit ny fats, german outlines, german fats n rusto fats.......
    no doubt!

14. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

rustos are better versions of nys. and germans are just chill.

15. ?!?

?!? Senior Member

^^ lol wtf u bring ur ipod when u go bombing? thats kinda dumb.. i leave mine at homee

16. v e n s r.

v e n s r. Senior Member

i bring mine with me, the wheel is cover in purple overspray

for thins use german outline 2's

for fats use, orange or pink dots

17. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

;) ny thins and stocks.. the ny see a bit thinner, seeing as its a more consentrated spray, like theres less dust, w/e just move quick,

i like to have all my senses working when out bombing, its a good idea for you too also..

18. markingz.

markingz. Banned

Orange dots are so big its scary but yeah there good for fills

19. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

OK, so I love German outlines and I was thinking about using German outline 2's and I was wondering if somebody could tell me the difference between them and which are better before I buy them. Thanks in advance

20. markingz.

markingz. Banned

You might want to check but yesh one of my favorites are german outlines 2 also but the difference I think are 1's are for Rusto and a few others but not krylon thats why I just get the 2's, performance wise I think they're the same.