Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Zeos, Sep 27, 2004.

Share This Page

1. brandonb5269

brandonb5269 Senior Member

I never said idk what to put on them. I asked what u guys like to use on them. plus I got them for free. so even if I shouldnt be useing them I didnt pay for them. but sense u don't no my skill level don't tell me I shouldnt be useing them. expesialy on an opinin question! :)

2. traP905

traP905 Senior Member

bottem page bumpage

3. brandonb5269

to unclog caps, go buy a can of graffiti remover, stick the cloged cap on, and spray. it should unclog it no problem.

4. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

First, STOP DITCHING ENGLISH CLASS!
    and dont even play like your not some bitch ass toy. you fuckin made your user name "brandonb".

there is absolutely no reason EVER to use a fat on an alien. even if its fuckin free. besides the point that its low pressure, a fat would dump that can in like 2 seconds.

5. brandonb5269

if u have half a fucking brain and read my post it asks what you guys use on alien, i not once ever mentioned putting a fat cap on alien, i asked for what you guys like to use. i never once said i was toy or not toy, and who gives a fuck what my user name is, i don't give a fuck if cops no my name... i don't post shit for a reason. i asked a question about caps in the caps thread, so instead of bitching at me, y don't u answer the fucking question or get the fuck out of the thread if ur not going to help out.

6. *cept*

*cept* Senior Member

they come stock with thins, what else would you need?

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

whats the cheapest place to get ny fats? right now im pretty sure its oinkartltd, $6.75/ 100

pm me if you know any cheaper places please :)

8. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

oink is the cheapest if your buying.but you could rack em

9. Jet

Jet Elite Member

NY fats?

I've never found a true NY fat on any spray adhesive or cleaner.

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

im pretty sure there is, ill look back at that huge list.

11. dcite

dcite Elite Member

you can find ny thins on prismacolor spray fixitive, im pretty sure. fats i dont know about. 6.75 for 100 is mad cheap anyways so whatever.

12. elapsone

elapsone Member

just buy a hundred pack of nyfats, hundred pack of ny thins, and hundred pack of grey dots. it'll be about twenty bucks and will be all you need for about a year.

13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

im not thinking about using them so much as selling them though, just thinking up a few different ideas.

14. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

yo how do u uncloage caps?

15. Apel-MH

Apel-MH Senior Member

I got some tips they have been clogged for about 3 weeks. i couldnt be fucked cleaning them out coz i had some money... now i got none, and my mate told me to chuck all the tips in a glass half filled wit graffiti removle half wit water.

I tried this (and not only did it rise to like 60 degrees which was wierd) it didnt do anything other then take the paint marks of the egdes of the tip.

I tried your way and the tips so cloaged it just went like around the tip then i like sealed it on as hard as i could and it wouldnt even spray.

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

soak them in paint thinner then.

17. GTV

GTV Member

My fav caps are ny fats cheep and great, i use ironlak paint from assi best paint.

18. innerbleeding

innerbleeding Senior Member

they're all the same price buddy..

19. Rambooboo

Rambooboo Senior Member

i like euro caps on valspar nice and easy to push down

20. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Whats the best THIN cap for krylon/mtn....because all the thin caps I've ever used suck...I heard those bananas were good though, are they?