Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Caps

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by erase, May 11, 2004.

Share This Page

1. HazeAmaze

HazeAmaze Senior Member

Orange dots (german fats) are the least fattest, nice and fat, but still skinny enough for a lovely tag

Pink dots are the widest avalable fatest one,
    But astro's are just as fat, but they fit on LOADS of cans, and are super clean.

You could get CLASH fats, the fattest out there on the market. but thats a whole different story.. [/b][/quote]
    montana level 5s are the fattest

great for doing throwies fast

2. ternoner

ternoner Senior Member

if you want a really hardcore fat can killer cap, take a needle and gentle push it in straight into the nozzle and far warning, you will waste paint adn it will stain...

3. def.

def. Senior Member

insane sanity is right on.

new york fats and rusto fats all day everyday.

4. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

im an idiot . .

5. tame345

tame345 Senior Member

i have some house spray paint which i try using for graffi and the lines are way to thick and it drips to fuckin much where can i buy some caps for cheap?? limited budget =(

6. MASTE2

MASTE2 Member

Have you tried the BS Store? They're pretty cheap. Get some ny fats/ny thins or rusto fats/german outlines. Figure out what thin/fat combination you like. Or just go to a hobby store and pop tops on adhesive sprays.

Oh yeah, anyone heard of brown dots? I tried searching but didn't find anything. I found one on a quilting spray can or some shit. It seemed to work like a fat cap.

7. cosmic24

cosmic24 New Member

hey everyone got the ny fats and thins like a month a go...they werent labeled so i had a hard time figuring out which one is which..ima toy lol but yeah i would appreciate the help.

8. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

anyone heard of that new universal fat?
    i wanna buy them but im dirt poor, so im selling some sharpies i rack.
    it makes line fat when u go back, and then thin when u come close to the wall or whatever ur painting

9. nonamebrandeggs

nonamebrandeggs Senior Member

NO FUCKIN WAY, A CAP THAT MAKES A THIN LINE WHEN YOU'RE UP CLOSE AND A FAT ONE WHEN YOUR FAR AWAY.

10. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

cant you rack booze or something? this could take you years..

11. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Ahh the astro fat? Like any cap it's fatter the further away from the wall.

They call it a universal because it fit's most cans.

12. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Has anyone used this cap that looks like a rusto fat but has a blue dot instead of orange? What's it like?

13. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

just take 1 from each bag..put one on a can, spray a dot, put the other cap on, spray another dot...which ever is bigger is the fat. make sure each time you spray the can is exactly the same length from the wall or w/e

14. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

just take 1 from each bag..put one on a can, spray a dot, put the other cap on, spray another dot...which ever is bigger is the fat. make sure each time you spray the can is exactly the same length from the wall or w/e [/b][/quote]
    um ny thins and fats have threading on the cap(liness like grooves)
    on ny thins the grooves are small and thin and on the fat there fatter and alot wider put them next to each other and youl see

15. case3

case3 Member

i really dont got time to go out to get caps so i just save up my stocks :D
    and theres the fact that im broke :(

16. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Buuuuump.

I'm sure I heard somewhere they're like a rare cap that's the rust equivilant of a NYSkinny. But the place I can get them is pretty heated and fuck getting snapped with only caps that might be shit.

17. dcite

dcite Elite Member

does anyone have a solution for putting a better type of cap on the 'male' nozzle? like the one that sticks out of the can? i just got 3 cans with that type of nozzle, and the color is too good to just throw away..

pm me if you have a really good solution..

18. snap_pxc

snap_pxc Senior Member

you gotta pinch a nice male cap from a product at the store or from ur house, i'm pretty sure WD40 has a nice fat male cap on it.....

19. ELDORADO

ELDORADO Member

WD40 usually uses that stupid tube, can we do anything w the wd40 tip? I've got 1 can I'd love to use but the male fan tip is stopping me.

Edit: spelling

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

Buuuuump.

I'm sure I heard somewhere they're like a rare cap that's the rust equivilant of a NYSkinny. But the place I can get them is pretty heated and fuck getting snapped with only caps that might be shit. [/b][/quote]
    its a german cap. im sure its nothing special.