Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Climbing.Tips&Tricks

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dense, Aug 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

bakflips help you up rooftops:l...wow what ever happened to shimmieing and using your arms and legs .. shits easy and it helps to be flexi as a mutha fuka

2. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

some lil tips help if done right...i just climb i you fall you fall just do that shit carefuly n your good to go

3. thethirdeye

thethirdeye Member

you cant really give tips
    differnt roof tops = different ways to get up

find a pole or somethen
    fuck be creative

4. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Close. This thread sucks.

5. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

roof of my old school looks nice
    some people tagged one side thats facing the field (people on the street can see it too) and they painted abunch of swastikas and nazi sayings lol
    should i get a ladder (its super close to my house just walk through the field) or just try and climb up the window? its a low building so jumping off wouldent hurt at all.

6. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

my best tip i can give is those ladder things that have like the first 7 or so feet covered up and locked , what u do is go to the back of some store and get one of those base things for crates, take it and lean it up against the ladder so it's like a ladder, then you have like 4 or 3 feet covered up and from there, its just as easy as climbing a ladder... or you could get lock cutters orrr... i theres enough room behind the ladder, climb the back side untill its not covered

7. TASR

TASR Banned

Sometimes the 7foot or so tall cover isnt covring the side so you can use the mouts to climb up.

Major design flaw, but helpful.

8. Skitz

Skitz Senior Member

there used to be a spot i used to hit up behind some old buildings i had to get on an a/c vent climb a pole get on an awning and pull my self up to the top... its a puzzle u just gotta figure out that changes everywhere u go, but if you need practice try finding a back alley and start low 2 the ground, its not that big of a deal once you get the hang of it. btw, this threads starting to get old

9. Bussyboi

Bussyboi New Member

u getting suspiciously worked up rn lmao

10. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

Climbing chain linked fences with sharp wired edges on top are fun to do and then hitting a spot afterwards is always cool.