Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Climbing.Tips&Tricks

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by dense, Aug 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

i ned to get stronger since im such a fatss haha.. but i seen TOOMER TKO pics, and hes been up hella high places!.. but her just hella strong

2. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

do you speak english ?englais . ?? anyway im not as strong as my friends yet i can climb like a fukin monkey i can jump 5 meter gaps on roofs n climb up alota weird shit n im also slightly scared of hights yet ive hung off a few bridges .basicly just have balls
    :eek:.

3. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

yea i speak english.. haha.. my bad i was typing too fast.. yea im scared of heights too, i dont like roller coasters or anything.. i did jump off a pier once.. wow

4. trooperman

trooperman Member

well hence the fact im 14 and not very good at it yet im gonna stick with staying on the ground

5. ENES.ONE

ENES.ONE Senior Member

6. AtomiX

AtomiX New Member

top rules of climbing:
    1) dont fall
    2)do good work if your gonna go through the trouble
    3)figure out a way to get down before you go up lol i figured this out the hard way and well im lucky to have not broken my leg (its sprained right now and has a slight fracture)

7. Canbz

Canbz Member

dont fight..u'll end up with weak wrists which make it really fuckin hard and painful to climb shit after you fracture em a few times

8. Atom1er

Atom1er Senior Member

HEY MOTHER FUCKER DONT TAKE THE ATOMIC NAME!!!!

anyways
    posted this in the best getaways and chase stories
    me and a friend was exploring abandoned buildings
    i climbed up on top a part of one by climbing on a water heater and AC units
    notthing real special except some big ass spiders
    and on another one there were some PVC pipes sticking out of the wall
    so i climbing up those like a ladder
    and i was almost up and some hobos were living on top of it
    and they scared the hell outta me and i fell
    next time bfor i climb up somewhere i am gonna throw a rock up there
    make sure its not someones home....

9. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

look at what ur about 2 climb first. look 4 places to put ur feet nd places 2 grab. nd go as fast as u kan, kuz tha longer ur standing there or holding urself up, the more tired ull get nd will b hader 2 get up

10. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

yeah exactly.

think before you do anything.

actually

"top rules of climbing:
    1) dont fall
    2)do good work if your gonna go through the trouble
    3)figure out a way to get down before you go up lol i figured this out the hard way and well im lucky to have not broken my leg (its sprained right now and has a slight fracture)"

is bullshit.

1.) Think about how to get up. eg: foot/hand placements.
    2.) Think about your ill throw up/piece (get pumped)
    3.) Think about HOW TO GET DOWN.
    4.) Go time.

now i know its funny to see people get hurt. but if its you it sucks.

THINK!

11. BizerkIZ

BizerkIZ Elite Member

take a small shot of whisky..

and 3 cans of redbull..

breath in some pure oxygen..

then run your ass at the obsticle.

12. tense

tense Elite Member

hahahahaha, its like a 50 foot brick wall, sum hyper ass kid is trying to climb it

13. 7thIncision

7thIncision Senior Member

TIPS FOR CLIMBING WALLS FENCES OR WHATEVER.
    Everyone look up [on google] something called PARKOUR. This is the art of being able to overcome any obstacle put before you, and being able to get from point A to B as fast a possible. there are plenty of tutorials and tips posted on different websites, but you can only learn so much from reading.

Here is one i find VERY useful.
    Its Called a "Wall Mount" it is very simple, but you should notice extra height to your jumps and easier to get up on ledges.
    1. Run at a wall
    2. Jump off your 'bad' foot
    3. Place your good foot on the wall about weist height
    4. Use your foot to propel yourself upwards [step light, dont just kick off the wall, that wont help, just use your foot to turn horizontal momentum into vertical momentum]
    5. Grab onto the wall with both hands, then bring in your knees and put your feet on the wall

If you aren't a retard you should now be holding onto the top of the wall/roof/edge or whatever.

6. Kick one of your feet out from the wall, and pull up with your arms at the same time.
    7. Lean over so your stomach is on the top of the wall.
    8. turn your body so you are parallel with the edge.

you just climbed the wall.
    If you cant really do this mentally you will have to find video tutorials on your own, i was looking through youtube and they have a shitload. but none that are just wall mounts.

14. 0lick

0lick Banned

View attachment 297795

hahahah back in my toy days. me n a friend did that last summer i think.

notice the table next to the wall? yah we stacked it up on its side. its the ladder to heaven lol. thats how we got up thier. the rest was just plain commen sence

15. 0lick

0lick Banned

i heard it was called freerunning also.....just checkin... =]

16. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

LMFAO but kids dont run straight into the wall and ass "tense" said that 50 foot wall thing yea if your tryin to do it do it untill you get tired ok and make sure you film it and put it on youtube and dont fake it young ones

17. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Post climbing barbed wire tips & tricks

I sliced my hand from the top of my middle finger down to my palm, because of barbed wire. Had stitches put in.

18. xFatel.Onex

man it isnt that hard theres 2 diff ways to do it.

if the barbed wire is in circles going across you climb up where the parts of the fences join like the big metal poles and hop it there

and if its just going across in like 3-4 rows check where the spikes are on it and find a line going down where there no spikes put you hand there and climb to the top once your at the top have your hand still there and put you foot across to the metal pole that joins the peice of fence together and pop over

19. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

just grip where theres no points sticking out.....and always climb next to a post that supports the fence...trust me, i thought i was all good then i flipped over the wire and got my legs shanked....or you can just crawl under.

20. xFatel.Onex

yea or come with bolt cutter and just cut a line threw the fence up ward and bend it open and crawl threw but put it back incase cops drive by and notice its bent open